Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDoombringer on 07/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Cheap (obviously) - Hard to find - Fits kind of fine Cons:- Definately not an OEM part - More fragile than the original version - Does not come with keypad - Horrible front lens OtherThoughts:I bought this because I broke the little tab that keeps the battery cover close... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfredocavalcan on 11/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Looks like the OEM case Exatamente igual a carcaça original Have all buttons of the original case Vem com os botões da carcaça original Does the back anti slip, like the original Tem a parte de trás emborrachada como a original Has the Nokia l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRigues on 10/15/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap, OK quality for the price. Has the Nokia logo below the LCD screen (missing in the pictures). Cons:Comes with side buttons for volume, media player and camera, but no front buttons. Use the original one. Lens for the front camera is really bad, resulting... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysmoothunit on 09/21/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Looks exactly like supplied OEM case - Great fit and easy to do - Can reuse your old buttons should you wish - Gets rid of any 3rd party branding i.e. 3, ect - Did I mention its cheap Cons:- Longevity of the supplied cam, volume buttons. - slight fit issue with battert... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrash.m2k on 05/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is cheap at £2 I can't really complain. Pros: - Buttons included - Back cover feels solid(ish) - Has n-series written on it. - Comes with front plastic screen - just like original - Back cover is a real good fit. - Gallery and camera buttons feel almost l... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections