Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDoombringer on 07/22/2010

- Cheap (obviously) - Hard to find - Fits kind of fine - Definately not an OEM part - More fragile than the original version - Does not come with keypad - Horrible front lens I bought this because I broke the little tab that keeps the battery cover closed and could not find a suitable replacement. What ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalfredocavalcan on 11/27/2008

Looks like the OEM case Exatamente igual a carcaça original Have all buttons of the original case Vem com os botões da carcaça original Does the back anti slip, like the original Tem a parte de trás emborrachada como a original Has the Nokia logo below the LCD screen. Possui o logo ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRigues on 10/15/2008

Cheap, OK quality for the price. Has the Nokia logo below the LCD screen (missing in the pictures). Comes with side buttons for volume, media player and camera, but no front buttons. Use the original one. Lens for the front camera is really bad, resulting in blurry image on video calls. Replace it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysmoothunit on 09/21/2008

- Looks exactly like supplied OEM case - Great fit and easy to do - Can reuse your old buttons should you wish - Gets rid of any 3rd party branding i.e. 3, ect - Did I mention its cheap - Longevity of the supplied cam, volume buttons. - slight fit issue with battert cover (hard to tell though) - Slight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrash.m2k on 05/10/2008

It is cheap at £2 I can't really complain. Pros: - Buttons included - Back cover feels solid(ish) - Has n-series written on it. - Comes with front plastic screen - just like original - Back cover is a real good fit. - Gallery and camera buttons feel almost like original Buttons are not the best ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections