Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9156659 on 07/22/2015

Could be good, but for me, the I could never get the driver installed since it would not recognize the device, on 2 different computer. do not buy. if not, hope you get better chance than me.

Impression:Did not Work;

0 0 0

• posted by9086231 on 03/09/2015

Buen producto, pequeño, barato aunque se han de instalar los drivers porque no los pilla por defecto epro por este precio no se peude pedir más.

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byAmporl on 01/13/2015

it can work but not i need. This is my problem. But shipping is more good than last time. Any way still thanks a lot.i can use this for my computer.

Impression:PRECIO;

0 0 0

• posted bySoni2 on 12/11/2014

No me lo puedo creer me lo han enviado, es la primera vez que hago una compra por internet. Nunca pensé que me iba a lllegar porque he visto gente que dice que nunca le llegan sus productos o que llega incompleto, yo he comprado varias cosas para probar y me llego en un mes y doce dias y era lo... Read more

Impression:Calidad,Impresionado,PRECIO;

0 1 0

• posted bytimeuz on 12/04/2014

For me this one is perfect! Cheap and works very well with my Sol Republic. Works very well both to hear and to speak (I was afraid of the microphone does not work). Nice product... I recommend it!

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byMaxfire2626 on 10/06/2014

This is a very good product. Just plug and play, no set up required on my windows 8.1 computer. I have test it with bluetooth headset, android phones and an ipod. It feels cheap like it may come apart if not carefull. It does simply work tho you have to keep in mind how cheap it is I would this... Read more

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byastorsu on 08/05/2014

For the price I'd say its not too bad. The dongle plugs in and is ready to work. However the driver disk was infected by a virus according to Norton Internet Security so beware. Windows 8 was able to install the drivers automatically so it was fine.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byRobRC on 04/16/2014

High quality in the product. It installs a utility for its management. The utility manages all roles implied in bluetooth interface, like audio, hearphones, etc.. Can be used with virtual COM4 port, for other uses. A little tricky installation, because it hasn´t english manual and you have I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyanfbrs on 03/21/2014

Very useful, easy instalation. Its just plug and install the software on CD. When you want connect one device its connect automatic. I used for my bluetooth audio receiver and I have no problems with him. When I connected my iphone I can't use the message and when i play some audio make stop the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtron25 on 11/11/2013

This is a very true plug& play device. Plug it and it is ready to go on win 8.1. I have test it with an iPhone, Logitech Bluetooth Audio system and ps3 controller and all my devices recognize it without troubles. Do not expect a large brandwidth. It simply works(you have to keep in mind how I... Read more

1 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere