Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelad.karakuli on 02/15/2016

on the package the list of supported operation systems is windows only, but the adapter also works on my Ubuntu 15.10

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted by9247174 on 02/06/2016

Easy to use just plug and play. It's working the way it should be. This WiFI adapter is connecting with my mouse.

Impression:Good product,Great product, nothing wrong;

0 0 0

• posted bycnxadi on 02/04/2016

pros : it is a good mini usb bluetooth 3.0 , the unit use bcm2070 chip and the drivers are available. it comes with a nice package also contains the cd with the drivers. the size is small and very compact , also it have a grip that make it easier to plug in or plug out. and when it is on there is... Read more

good mini usb bluetooth 3.0 good mini usb bluetooth 3.0 good mini usb bluetooth 3.0 good mini usb bluetooth 3.0

Impression:Great product,Mini,bluetooth 3.0;

0 0 0

• posted byavatias0 on 02/01/2016

Works alright out of the box on Raspberry Pi 2 B with Recalbox. Connection can drop out if you get too far away however. Probably best to buy a Bluetooth V4.0 dongle instead since they are a similar price.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted by8957785 on 01/18/2016

Good device. Needs drivers installation. I use it with Win7.

0 0 0

• posted byjeffreyjp on 01/07/2016

very good!

0 0 0

• posted bykaminokorto on 11/23/2015

Now that I have it I can't use it as much as I thought I would use it. But anways the device works perfectly, it's small and easy to use.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted bygatsu026 on 11/20/2015

buen producto, el cd no me funciono , hay que descargar los driver, funciona perfectamente. Me fue dificil encontrar los driver ya que no tiene el modelo del... Read more

buen producto buen producto

0 0 0

• posted bydrazumny on 10/13/2015

Работает отлично, даже с РаспберриПи. Размер компактный, качество хорошее.

0 0 0

• posted by9156659 on 07/22/2015

Could be good, but for me, the I could never get the driver installed since it would not recognize the device, on 2 different computer. do not buy. if not, hope you get better chance than me.

Impression:Did not Work;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere