Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRobRC on 04/16/2014

High quality in the product. It installs a utility for its management. The utility manages all roles implied in bluetooth interface, like audio, hearphones, etc.. Can be used with virtual COM4 port, for other uses. A little tricky installation, because it hasn´t english manual and you have to question to oracle how to do it. I have installed other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyanfbrs on 03/21/2014

Very useful, easy instalation. Its just plug and install the software on CD. When you want connect one device its connect automatic. I used for my bluetooth audio receiver and I have no problems with him. When I connected my iphone I can't use the message and when i play some audio make stop the audio receiver. I can't use the both at same time. Is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtron25 on 11/11/2013

This is a very true plug& play device. Plug it and it is ready to go on win 8.1. I have test it with an iPhone, Logitech Bluetooth Audio system and ps3 controller and all my devices recognize it without troubles. Do not expect a large brandwidth. It simply works(you have to keep in mind how much this device costs). If you don't mind to spend few ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bykomatineni on 08/28/2013

Works well on windows 7 none i can think of or none i encountered so far. none So this is another addon to my HTPC so I can use my bluetooth headset. It was a windows 7 machine so my previous bluetooth dongle failed to work (though the box says it would work on win7) and this is the replacement. Installation is pretty straight forward and with windows ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFangsteel on 07/10/2013

-Really small and easy to carry -Have a decent range (about 4-6 meters) -Really cheap -Not much quality on the making -Drivers that came with it lacking in both instructions on which version to use and in overall functionallity -Had some trouble getting drivers to work, since there are some variations on the MD that came along but no instructions whatsoever ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrankis on 06/10/2013

muito bom,nao imagina algo tao funcional,vale a pena cada centavo investido,transfere com boa velocidade,era o que faltava no meu notebook para ficar completo nenhum contra ate o momento,apenas que este envio demorou muito,foi o pior de todas as cmpras que fiz na DX em tempo de entrega. muito interesssante comprar se vc nao tem bluetooth em sem pc. ... Read more

instalado
    2 0
  • posted bykwasekele on 05/11/2013

Makes PCM/ laptop blue tooth capable especially useful for older models. Works with windows 7 Compatible with iPhone , wireless headsets Can play music from iPhone using your laptop speakers with blue tooth It is external so takes up a USB port. Have to turn it on first after pc start up. Not really a problem though It is pretty small but would be nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byleschiner on 03/12/2013

Compact size (takes only a single port and does not overlap the neighboring), working fast (it certainly is not the fourth version, but it did not need to), stereo audio streaming supporting, easy to mount device and install their software, resonable price, easy to use. Package a little shabby, sticks out of the computer more than it would. Nothing ... Read more

Adapter installed on my PC
    0 0
  • posted byjrmagan on 11/24/2012

It just covers one usb plug due to its small size. It works well, I transfer files between a phone and a computer, and vice versa; I associate the computer with the phone... All well done. I use the bluetooth adapter in Windows 7 and Linux and it works well in both systems. Good quality. I don't know, it is a bluetooth and works like a bluetooth. It ... Read more

small bluetooth device
    1 0
  • posted byjdbrites on 11/06/2012

Great material quality works perfectly small. i never remove it from my laptop. Very easy to use, as almost every product of the category. A little more pricey than average. but worth it. Package came in a bad condition, but nothing was broken. not sure if the problem was in the shipping or factory no much. if you're looking for one you kinda know what ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections