DX » Community » Reviews » PouchKan Stylish Fashion Men Cow Leather Belt with Zinc Alloy Buckle - Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhyroshi on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very nice belt: The locking mechanism is rather interesting. I guess you would compare it to a zip tie, but you can move lift the thing that locks it. The build quality is actually very nice, smells like that genuine leather, very flexible too. The buckle's rele... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBirgitflug on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very good quality leather, very good quality buckle, very stylisch. A must have. Very easy to use. I won't use normal buckles any more. I love the sound the buckle makes. Could figure out the mechanism but it is really smart and very easy to use. Very special.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykmirosla on 01/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Leather seems to be realy high quality. Elegant but also heavy enogh buckle. has nice cristal like rflection. I also like this buckle mechanism. havent seen it yet, quite unike Cons:non so far OtherThoughts:I we seen a lot of more useful (exsample technical ) st... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections