DX » Community » Reviews » Desktop 300K Pixel PC USB Webcam with Microphone (Driver-Free)
  • 5 star 4 ( 24% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytimotheus on 04/06/2010

- No driver disk needed, works with default Windows drivers (at least on XP) - Good display quality compared to other webcams for the price - Decent frame rate during video - LED light for in the dark - BRIGHT light - BRIGHT light (can be quite annoying) - Suction cup on the bottom is BS, it doesn't work - Weird key for the suction cup is low quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysectoid on 03/19/2010

Acceptable image quality (still bad, but a bit better than other crappy webcams), reasonably good-looking, driverless, good microphone, suction cup, four really bright LEDs to light your face :) Image quality (as I said, it's still bad), HORRIBLE framerate (DX says the manufacturer claims 35fps at 640x480 and that's why I bought it; however, the box ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeffsey500 on 03/17/2010

It works and it works well. Not sure what "Morphs" is talking about, I get around 15 - 25 fps on it. The picture quality is well above average. Completely plug and play. The suction cup doesn't work that well. The key to unlock the suction cup is silly and cheap. Could have used a longer cable. Needs a heavier base (falls over easily) Works well when ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMorphs on 03/16/2010

Looks nice, seems like a good build quality. Microphone included and a suction cup to attach the cam on any flat surface. So you can also attach it on the wall, ceiling, etc. There's also 4 LED lights on each side of the lens can be adjusted with the volume control on the cord. Yes it's not an actual volume control but meant to change how bright the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byendever on 03/15/2010

Its cheap It has a microphone, which is not really usefull unless you have a very good sound card. The LED lights can be anoying, but you can control the strength of them The microphone has no amplification, and hast to be plugged in to the sound card (would be better if it would just be a USB microphone) which makes it kind of useless for me. Also,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmworking247 on 03/11/2010

Driver free as advertised Better in low-light than my Logitech camera Built in LEDs for dark rooms/night use Directional microphone included Make no mistake. This is NOT a 1.3mp camera, NOR is it 35 frames per second. Even the box it arrivs in states that this camera is 640x480 15 frames per second, r 320x240 att 30 frames per second. Also as others ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJimHodge on 03/11/2010

The picture quality is pretty good as well as the sound from the microphone. Flexible neck so easy to change direction. Has LEDs to light up a face or even use as a keyboard lamp. Quite cheap for the video quality. The base is about as useful as a hip pocket on a singlet, the suction cap is hopeless and leaves it unstable. USB cable could be a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEdsonsk on 02/10/2010

Excellent image and audio, flexible easy to adjust height and position in both the camera and the microphone works fine with MSN, Skype, among other software which use webcam, it requires no installation drive owners, simply put it in PC to start working. There is one key to unlock the plastic cup that holds the webcam, it is dropped, and can be easily ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKreAch3R on 01/04/2010

Video quality is very good, such as 30 euro cameras here. The stem is pretty useful, the leds too, they are quite blinding in full mode, but you can reduce it. The microphone is working, and, although i positioned it about 40cm from me, with the right settings in sound card works well. Tested with Windows live messenger 9, worked out of the box, no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWhotto on 08/31/2009

-The flexible stem of the camera is more useful than I thought, it gives the camera a near gyroscopic view of the surroundings. -The camera also comes with 4 LED lights on the side, and their brightness is adjustable. It is very handy when lighting is not optimal in your area! - The quality of the camera is way better than ones in-store, and the microphone ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections