DX » Community » Reviews » JM-202 Desktop Power Button Switch Module for PC - Black (110cm-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
Prático Muito bom. Usefull! Fácil de instalar Very good service overall
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9487399 on 06/30/2015

Affordable price, very good delivery with tracking order capabilities ( unavailable on other sites for this particular product ).

Impression:Muito bom.,Very good service overall;

0 0 0

• posted byAcaccio on 01/21/2015

Demorou bastante para chegar, porem o produto é de ótima qualidade. Recomendo a todos

Impression:Prático,Muito bom.,Fácil de instalar;

0 0 0

• posted byNPiqueT on 01/12/2015

I bought it because i need a external button power for my custom build table whit computer. its in good plastic and it works fine. easy to mount. brings all the material. the only thing that disappoints its the fact that don't have a 3.5 audio connector.

Its a easy to mount article Its a easy to mount article Its a easy to mount article Its a easy to mount article

Impression:Ok! Easy to mount;

0 0 0

• posted byarthjp on 12/20/2014

Pros: Very usefull. My desktop computer stays bellow a shelf, so it's hard to turn on or off, and the reset buttom is inside a pannel, even more difficult. With this gadget I'm able to turn it on, off or reset without the need to get out of my chair. Also, the USB ports works just great, no with... Read more

Impression:Usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgekonst on 04/23/2014

Good Quality. Easy to install. very useful USB ports. One of the most smart and useful gadget of my pc!!! sort wire, if had some cm more it would be perfect. Could be a little cheaper. Should come with MIC Speaker input plug. On my button the HD led didn't work but switch-reset button and usb hub... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHobbyfotograaf on 12/23/2013

The switch works like it is supposed to do. The USB connection works for a keyboard or mouse, but i can't use a cardreader (CF, SD...), it is impossible to upload photos to the pc, and there is nothing wrong with te pc or the cardreader, the cardreader works fine on everey other USB3 and USB3 of... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byymcarussia on 06/17/2013

A very useful thing, if the computer is under the table. 2 built-in usb port t work very quickly. A little more than I expected, but still a cool thing! Buy if you like I'm tired of bending over a desk to turn on the computer. I put a button on the table, under the monitor, and easily connect a I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkcrow101 on 04/18/2013

Great way to operate a computer that's out of reach. In my case it's mounted inside my desk, so this allows me to turn it off and on like a "Release the Hounds" button. Because it plugs right into your motherboard, both of the USB ports can receive full power for devices that both 5v. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

Very usefull as in my case i dont have easy access to my pc box. You can put this in a accesible place where will be much easier power on or off your pc. two integrated usb ports, that will save cabling to your pc. easy to install, every motherboard cable is labeled according to its use. cable in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVRchaos on 02/19/2013

- Good when you want to do your own Case.. and in my case to attach it to the wall.... - Very good lenght cable... - Comes with 2 USBs docks - HD and power lights included - Power and reset buttons included... - Should come with MIC Speaker input plug - Just come with USB 2.0 docks Comes with 3... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere