DX » Community » Reviews » JM-202 Desktop Power Button Switch Module for PC - Black (110cm-Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGeorgekonst on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good Quality. Easy to install. very useful USB ports. One of the most smart and useful gadget of my pc!!!Cons:sort wire, if had some cm more it would be perfect. Could be a little cheaper. Should come with MIC Speaker input plug. On my button the HD led didn't wo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byymcarussia on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A very useful thing, if the computer is under the table. 2 built-in usb port t work very quickly.Cons:A little more than I expected, but still a cool thing!OtherThoughts:Buy if you like I'm tired of bending over a desk to turn on the computer. I put a button on the table... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarkcrow101 on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great way to operate a computer that's out of reach. In my case it's mounted inside my desk, so this allows me to turn it off and on like a "Release the Hounds" button. Because it plugs right into your motherboard, both of the USB ports can receive fu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyiyorl on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very usefull as in my case i dont have easy access to my pc box. You can put this in a accesible place where will be much easier power on or off your pc. two integrated usb ports, that will save cabling to your pc. easy to install, every motherboard cable is labeled accord... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVRchaos on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Good when you want to do your own Case.. and in my case to attach it to the wall.... - Very good lenght cable... - Comes with 2 USBs docks - HD and power lights included - Power and reset buttons included...Cons:- Should come with MIC Speaker input plug - Jus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasbjoerngab on 12/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's possible to disconnect it from the computer. This makes it easier to thread the cable in tight spaces and through holes etc.Cons:The cables from the motherboard to the back plate for the extension card slot is a bit short. The power and hdd led is a bit br... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOllieNL on 12/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Broke my power-on button on my pc, bought this as an replacement. Works like a charme! - No more reaching down to power on my pc, buttons stays on top of my desk. - Build quality is pretty good, no loose wires etc. - Button can be hold in place by adhevice on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylameer on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Two External USB-ports is very easy usefull for Flash-drivers and any other. External LED-flashing take simply to see status Power and Hard Disk working. My System case not have Reset-Switsh-key. Its Desktop Power Button Switch Module allowing press Reset key, wh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychesterm8 on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Works exactly as intended, no problems at all. Good build quality, cables on par with most other internal computer parts, light is relatively unobtrusive.Cons:Could be a little cheaper, and requires a bit of manual disassembly if you don't want to use the inclu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections