DX » Community » Reviews » Acupunctural Digital Therapy Machine (Electronic Massager)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjieshan on 11/19/2013

Handy and works very well. Excellent! i have used it several times and it says exactly what the product description is . it is very potent in the vibrations it gives. this unit transfers the physical factors necessary to the human body into precise digital signals and conducts comprehensive therapy through ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypuchipe on 03/26/2012

easy to use, very portable, includes batteries and it´s easy to transport. It have a lot of modes not only acupunture and you can change the level and the time at using I think it´s expensive and don´t include cable of usb; the manual it write in chinese and it could be a problem i have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypuchipe on 03/26/2012

It´s a useful item, and it have 4 electrodes I built other cheaper about 8,6 euros but only it have 2 electrodes. I like this machine because you can use batteries. It´s easy to use. I think it is expensive, electrodes don´t sell separately/apart, I think they must sell electrodes, too.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDomino1968 on 03/21/2012

Great price, delivers impulses just like machines that cost a lot more. The directions are not very useful but after using it for a while, they are not necessarily needed as it is easy to learn. No replacement pads. Need to be careful when first using and turn the intensity down. With the intensity at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQueCito on 11/01/2011

This is an excelent machine to relax while you do another activity like watching tv, to do exercises without moving any finger (except for the finger to press the start button), and so. Particularly, I knew this kind of machine when I made muscle rehabilitation, and I can say it helped me a lot to recover ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykarlos1962 on 08/02/2011

-It really works -You can use it not only for electronic acupuncture (can't really tell you if it is suitable for such) but it is great as an electrical stimulator. -It uses only 3 regular batteries (1.5v each).. I guess it has a 5v input (not really described at manual... after all the manual I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarlos1962 on 07/11/2011

First of all, I was affraid to try it after few reviews and comments... Never used something like before as Im not really like to get shock even when people say that it doesnt hurt (who can believe ?) Well... finally I got enough courage to try it... First I got an english manual (thanks to Theohari ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytudormf on 05/06/2011

Quite relaxing! the price could be less for a poorly built device considering the accessories don't last for very long, however this device does deliver what it promises... if you have stressed muscles then buy this, it will offer you temporary relief. A bit harsh at first while tryng to figure settings?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshinodex2 on 01/16/2011

It is more stronger than I expected. You can choose some differents kinds of "massage". the build quality is not very good. The box came very dirty. I don't like the massage made by this massager, I think it is more like thats eletronic muscle stimulate (I don't know how that are called in English...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLightfan99 on 01/11/2011

This really works! Excellent price. Considerably lower than that of comparable online and retail products. Numerous 'pulse type' settings. Numerous 'pulse strength' settings. This device has 4 electrode/contact pads. I bought this for my mother who was experiencing serious back pain. Though it helped ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections