DX » Community » Reviews » PU Leather Passport Holder with Card Slot (Random Color)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrojoxxrojo on 05/18/2013

I like it very much, is simple but protects passport, good looking, cheap, good quality, fits very well, very good for a present, it seems to be durable That you cant choose color... I think that would be better if dx let us choose color because if you are male you dont want to have your passport in a pink holder... The first one I ordered arrived pink.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLigiaBalilla on 12/28/2012

Good quality, great finishing, does not look cheap AT ALL, fits my passport perfectly. Protects your passport. Has extra pockets to put boarding passes, insurance cards, hotel confirmations... Nice to put everything you need while you are in the airport, checking in, during passport control and inside the plane. Has an elastic to keek it from opening.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFotophilic on 08/25/2012

Looks nice and feels nice. The inner side has cushion and feels foamy, not everyone might like it but i do. Comes with an elastic band which is handy to tie the passport to prevent it from opening as well as tethering it to my arm. Not expensive at all for something of this quality. Mine comes in pink thou. Not a keen user of pink items I gave it away ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections