DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless Optical Mouse with USB Receiver - Black (1 x AA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylid3rc on 06/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Has a very nice weight to it. Fits very well into my hand (if you palm it). The buttons feel good to click, the back and forward buttons on the side are in the right place for easy use. The scroll wheel is nice and tight. I also really like the DPI switcher because I en... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrenttaylor9999 on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used this mouse for over a month now and I can honestly say it is awesome! I play competitive online computer games for 2-4 hours a day. The mouse is very very comfortable, my hand does not hurt after long gaming sessions as it has in the past with other products.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHitsugan on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very ergonomic and comfortable to use. The DPI button works well with 3 different precisions, which I didn't expect to work. Its very accurate and its still working fine after two months, without any failures. Cons:The DPI button ink started to peel off, b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGolumcity on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very easy to install. All buttons work perfectly (dpi red button also). I installed it on windows 64 bits. It goes automatically to sleeping mode without having to switch a button Cons:The souris's quality is perfect but the plastic of the receiver is a bit ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJakalen on 10/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Easy to install and use, installed on Windows 7 64 bit, just plugged in the reciever and it just started to work, seem very sensitive and direct. I also noticed that it works exelllent on different surfaces, what i can´t say every mouse do. Ready to use out... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBenshys on 09/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Built Quality * Funcionality * Accuracy * On-Off Method (no key, it knows when to go to sleep) Cons:* DPI button is just decoration OtherThoughts:I thought I would receive a mouse-adaptable through DPI button, yet I did not. Having that in mind, I do have to s... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections