DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-C80 Cree XM-L T6 5-Mode 1000LM White LED Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKwisatz89 on 07/27/2013

Very very very bright Does not get hot fast Seems to be really waterproof(I tested it) Glow in the dark o-rings Build quality is great, it's a little heavy (you can feel it on your hand) but after almost 9 months of use I can assure you it will last a life, with full metal body None so far, great flashlight (Someone can be disappointed about the color,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynicko123 on 12/23/2012

Very bright light, feels solid and there are O-ring seals at the openings for waterprotection (i think) Good in size and the price is very good. 5 mode can be annoying when you have to click thru 5 times to get to the setting you want, battery runs out faster then expected... the top part wasn't tightened when i got it so there was an annoying rattle ... Read more

Flashlight
    0 0
  • posted byMichaelB74 on 09/09/2012

- unbelievably bright, - nice finish (I don't know how durable) - seals seems to be good quality - able to tail stand, - not too large, - fluorescent switch and front ring, - well made threads. - gets hot, but it's normal with 10W LED... If the air is clear you can see objects at 500m. Similar power to front car lamp. Light colour tint is cold but not ... Read more

2 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections