DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-C80 Cree XM-L T6 5-Mode 1000LM White LED Flashlight w/ Strap (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKwisatz89 on 07/27/2013

Very very very bright Does not get hot fast Seems to be really waterproof(I tested it) Glow in the dark o-rings Build quality is great, it's a little heavy (you can feel it on your hand) but after almost 9 months of use I can assure you it will last a life, with full metal body None so far, great flashlight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynicko123 on 12/23/2012

Very bright light, feels solid and there are O-ring seals at the openings for waterprotection (i think) Good in size and the price is very good. 5 mode can be annoying when you have to click thru 5 times to get to the setting you want, battery runs out faster then expected... the top part wasn't tightened ... Read more

Flashlight

0 0 0

• posted byMichaelB74 on 09/09/2012

- unbelievably bright, - nice finish (I don't know how durable) - seals seems to be good quality - able to tail stand, - not too large, - fluorescent switch and front ring, - well made threads. - gets hot, but it's normal with 10W LED... If the air is clear you can see objects at 500m. Similar power ... Read more

3 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections