Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrasse40 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've used it/them now for over a year. I use the flashligt at work occasionally. Others have flashlights with ordinary not rechargable batterys and end up changing them 3 in time for when mine comes to the point that it needs a recharge. Bought 3 batterys, one recharger... Read more

1 0
  • posted byyutakajr on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product is working Cons:The batteries don't look to be made with high quality material The quality of material is ok, but could be better to be more confident, it looks that will get bad if stay in a humid place or do not take to much care of it. OtherThoughts:I did... Read more

4 1
  • posted byciphoenix on 12/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries are cheap enough that you can keep a few around in the charger waiting for use. This battery charges quickly. Cons:2400mAh is NOT the highest capacity for this type of battery, but the price is right. OtherThoughts:This is not a "protected" bat... Read more

1 0
  • posted by2DOGSSOULY on 12/04/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are cheap. Also the effective time of working is good. I'm satisfied and I'll buy them again :). Also They come fully charged Cons:Cons: Those are NOT Batteries but Rechargeable Cells (). Inscriptions on the Cell are: "TR18650 2400mAh 3.7V" and "WARNIN... Read more

4 0
  • posted byawptickes on 04/08/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low-cost. They're 18650 cells. Other places sell these for over $10 each. Can also be used to re-cell laptop batteries. They last just as long as my name-brand cells. I use them in my Spyder II 300mW Green laser. Cons:After fully charged, some read at 4.2V, wh... Read more

2 0
  • posted bybernardo on 01/05/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great batteries. Use them all the time on my flashlights that I bought here! Cons:They're not protected. OtherThoughts:Great batteries for the price. They can also be used as laptop cell replacement (like ACER). Bottomline:Another great bargain from DX! Read more

1 0
  • posted byOrigo on 01/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap. Ok quality Cons:The mah rating is probably a little overrated. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Worked fine in mine ultrafire c2. Read more

1 0
  • posted byCarnath on 09/09/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- cheap - Good capacity Cons:- Not protected OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Will get more of theese! Read more

1 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 07/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fits all my flashlight Cheap. Cons:Unprotected Capacity is less than 2400mah. OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Again a good bargain here at DX. Will buy several more to power my flashlight Read more

2 0
  • posted byfastenuf on 07/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These batteries last forever in my flashlight. I bought four but probably only needed two. I guess I better buy another flashlight! Cons:I can't really think of any. OtherThoughts:I think this is the best battery format available, and these are a very good example. Bott... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections