DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Case for ASUS Transformer Prime TF201 & Other 10.1" Tablet - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykordobilla on 12/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Barato, te ahorras 20€ respecto a otro similar. Tiene imanes pequeños quefacilitan el cierre. Esta bastante bien rematada De tacto suave en las partes interiores y con cuero por la parte exterior Cons:Está diseñado para otro modelo distinto de tableta que... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarishka7 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:convenient, does not look as cheap as it's priced Cons:had to punch additional holes for power supply port, HDMI, volume control rocker and earphones (used a 5.45 mm shell from AK-74 and scissors ;) left the MicroSD card covered and the Power button partly covered. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaaarty on 04/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality leader case (Well Made like original cover is reasonable After one month of intensive using is this case still like new what confirms the quality of this product Front cover is made from solid material what partially covers display from damage Con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflipmode64 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Got this for my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. Fits well in the case but some of the holes to not line up for the inputs on the side of my Asus Transformer TF300T tablet. You can cut new holes to fix this which is not a huge issue. Nice that you can prop up y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfranzbischoff on 11/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product exceeded my expectations. It was well constructed and fits perfectly my Asus Transformer. Camera and Flash hole its well positioned. The front cut for front-camera and light sensor is also ok. You can access any side connectors and buttons. You ta... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobsoncs on 10/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks and feels very nice, I used it for the Asus TF201 and it fits perfectly. The case holds the tablet firmly and I don’t need to remove it for any job (watching video, taking pictures, navigating). The design allows even to install the GPS dongle and refast... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypakmara on 09/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks and feels very nice, I used it for the Asus TF201 and it fits perfectly. The case holds the tablet firmly and I don’t need to remove it for any job (watching video, taking pictures, navigating). The design allows even to install the GPS dongle and refast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhaimbar on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Protection to your tablet. It has holes for camera, light sensor, buttons and charge port. Looks like leather, if it is not, i cant say that. Horizontal stand has correct degree, so you can place your tablet on the desk and watch something or even work wi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections