DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-6531 Cree Q5 310-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Headlamp - Gray + White (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIACEI on 11/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lamp is Very Bright with an economic mode which is handy. It Handles Ultrafire batteries or 3 x AAA and it lasts very long. It has a Red back-light whic is helpful for the people who are following you. Cons:- Focus is not adjustabe - Quality is not the bes... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydaveatdx on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright, useable at several power outputs, nice long throw. Head strap is long enough to fit over a bike helmet with stretch, and comfortably fits my head. Cons:The focus is a bit too tight for walking around, although there is enough spill to see where your feet ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byongedward on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good fit on the head, the strips are easy to adjust. It has three light modes (low, high, panic), in my opinion they are unnecessary, I only use it in low mode. The battery compartment is nice, it closes well. Compartment fit almost any 18650 battery (fit well... Read more

2 0
  • posted byforglemmegei on 02/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It feels solidly built. Everything is in working order. It has a very bright light and is effective at 100 meters+. Bought for search and rescue outdoors for which it is ideal. Cons:The batteries has to be forced in and out. It is impossible to remove the batteries only... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartino14 on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Front panel is easy to use. I think that is waterproof against rain (I have not tested it). Well worn on the head, and the helmet. Headlights I use almost half a year. Mode current consumption of High 420 mA and the Mid mode 140 mA. The ability to use 3xAAA or... Read more

CREE Q5 headlamp SKU: 121308
    2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections