DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-6531 Cree Q5 310-Lumen 3-Mode White LED Headlamp - Gray + White (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byReisendeMac on 12/12/2013

Cheap, wide angel with light, headband has good options for adjustment. Not waterproof at all, especially the "lighthead" is very vulnerable. The fact that it's impossible to focus the light, might make it useless to some. Like on every head/flashlight on DX, the stated LM is highly exaggerated.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkorisnen on 11/23/2013

Great all around headlamp. Easy to use and the tilt mechanism feels good. Low and high modes are plus. Led driver is not the greates on the market. High mode is most likely run throug resistor as the light output goes down as the battery loses voltage. Also the low or mid mode flickers at like 100Hz ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIACEI on 11/03/2013

The lamp is Very Bright with an economic mode which is handy. It Handles Ultrafire batteries or 3 x AAA and it lasts very long. It has a Red back-light whic is helpful for the people who are following you. - Focus is not adjustabe - Quality is not the best and I think it is not waterproof or very shock ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVita7 on 07/12/2013

Lightweight, very bright, unbelievable burn times, extremely reasonable. Straps work well and it doesn't bounce around on my head, adjustment stays true for the overnight portions of 100 mile endurance runs Feels cheap, but has lasted almost a year for me so far. Looks outdated. Silly flash mode - with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydaveatdx on 06/13/2013

Very bright, useable at several power outputs, nice long throw. Head strap is long enough to fit over a bike helmet with stretch, and comfortably fits my head. The focus is a bit too tight for walking around, although there is enough spill to see where your feet are going. The flashing mode is a bit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byongedward on 02/20/2013

Good fit on the head, the strips are easy to adjust. It has three light modes (low, high, panic), in my opinion they are unnecessary, I only use it in low mode. The battery compartment is nice, it closes well. Compartment fit almost any 18650 battery (fit well on my oversized protected and standard 1... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byforglemmegei on 02/11/2013

It feels solidly built. Everything is in working order. It has a very bright light and is effective at 100 meters+. Bought for search and rescue outdoors for which it is ideal. The batteries has to be forced in and out. It is impossible to remove the batteries only with your fingers, but this is a minor ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMartino14 on 01/06/2013

Front panel is easy to use. I think that is waterproof against rain (I have not tested it). Well worn on the head, and the helmet. Headlights I use almost half a year. Mode current consumption of High 420 mA and the Mid mode 140 mA. The ability to use 3xAAA or 1x18650 battery. I prefer rechargeable articles ... Read more

CREE Q5 headlamp SKU: 121308

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections