DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable LED White Light Zoom Headlight - Black (3 x AAA or 18650 Lithium Battery)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byurwin on 07/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great unit use it every day at my work,provides light for over 2hrs in areas that I work close to small connections.Also use on boating trips for night fishing. Leaves your hands free to do what you want. Cons:Some 18650 batteries donot make contact in the bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRDA5307 on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pretty bright light and it runs off of AAA batteries, which is convenient. Headband pretty adjustable and fit me fine - should also fit my small headed kids pretty well if I adjust it smaller. Cons:The battery compartment is "sealed" by a pretty flim... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywfox66 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Usable light, but I was trying to find a light that was good for hiking at night. I ordered a brighter light than what I received. Cons:I already have head lights this bright. I ordered a headlight that was described as putting out a 310 lumen brightness. This headlight l... Read more

3 0
  • posted byriomarbv on 10/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quality of the headlamp is good, especially considering the price. The light emitted is very good, zoom is wide and spot is sharp. The option the use AAA-batteries is nice for when you can't charge your 18650. I've been using the lamp for about 3 hours now on... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvhttz on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Where could you need this for, that was my first thought. After arrival I found out that you can use it a million different ways. It was intended for my wife, therefore I bought two at one time. Easy to use, great light output. Ideal for working in the dark and... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections