DX » Community » Reviews » Retractable LED White Light Zoom Headlight - Black (3 x AAA or 18650 Lithium Battery)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanielegsgaard on 01/02/2014

Easy mount and setup. comfy to wear. use AAA battery - easy to change. Use battery when off. A red light is showing on the battery box. indicate that it is using power when not on. the zoom on the lamp could be sharper. more zoom please. very nice lamp for work in the dark. used it on my addict. Also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byurwin on 07/30/2013

Great unit use it every day at my work,provides light for over 2hrs in areas that I work close to small connections.Also use on boating trips for night fishing. Leaves your hands free to do what you want. Some 18650 batteries donot make contact in the battery holder, all that is needed is a small solder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJunglemike on 07/07/2013

Great built quality. Gives very bright light, focusable, has a small heatsink to dissipate excess power. Can be quite hot when working on max, but does NOT overheat!. Battery compartment is very well designed and is very soft on the head due to rubber cover. I used it with Panasonic 2900mah 18650 cells ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRDA5307 on 01/26/2013

Pretty bright light and it runs off of AAA batteries, which is convenient. Headband pretty adjustable and fit me fine - should also fit my small headed kids pretty well if I adjust it smaller. The battery compartment is "sealed" by a pretty flimsy rubber covering. I don't think I'd want to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywfox66 on 12/23/2012

Usable light, but I was trying to find a light that was good for hiking at night. I ordered a brighter light than what I received. I already have head lights this bright. I ordered a headlight that was described as putting out a 310 lumen brightness. This headlight looks like the one shown, but the box ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byriomarbv on 10/04/2012

The build quality of the headlamp is good, especially considering the price. The light emitted is very good, zoom is wide and spot is sharp. The option the use AAA-batteries is nice for when you can't charge your 18650. I've been using the lamp for about 3 hours now on a single 18650 and it's stiill ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypvhttz on 10/03/2012

Where could you need this for, that was my first thought. After arrival I found out that you can use it a million different ways. It was intended for my wife, therefore I bought two at one time. Easy to use, great light output. Ideal for working in the dark and have two hands free, or for knitting/reading ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections