There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Descriptions shows 310 lumens, but it's 160 lumens

posted by wfox66 on 12/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Usable light, but I was trying to find a light that was good for hiking at night. I ordered a brighter light than what I received.

Cons:

I already have head lights this bright. I ordered a headlight that was described as putting out a 310 lumen brightness. This headlight looks like the one shown, but the box it comes in shows that it is a 160 lumen headlight, and that is what it is.

OtherThoughts:

I am not happy that I have not received the product that I bought. When I write to customer service that I did not receive what I bought, I find that I must submit photos of the shipping envelope that my lights arrived in. If you have thrown the envelope away (as I did), then you are stuck with the product that is inferior to what you ordered.

Bottomline:

This is a usable light for reading, or working on the car at night, and keeping your hands free. That's not what I bought them for. I thought I was buying lights that would be sufficient for hiking at night. This is my third order from DX. This is the first time that I have been unhappy when I received my product.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections