DX » Community » Reviews » YN468-II 1.6" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon D300 + More (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by sanahn on 11/14/2013

Pros: This speedlight is very cheap compared to other speedlights with similar functions and features of the same quality. The build is also quite durable and the ergonomics are intuitive. It also has a very fast recharge time. Comes with useful pouch and cold shoe for off-camera flash use. Cons: The battery compartment cover may be a bit flims... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by kallaipisti on 05/21/2013

Pros: - Cheap - Works even with NiMH batterys - Operation and appearance are similar to original Nikon flashes Cons: - Fixing to the body is made by a screw instead of a lever - Closing the battery cover sometimes is not easy, the cover itself seems to be a little weak - The rotate-able head is not fixed by any button, but until now it didn't t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Gonzova on 02/10/2013

Pros: Works just like expected on my Nikon 3100 with TTL. High quality packaging containing english and chinese user manual, a velvet pouch, a plastic stand with tripod hole.Very easy to use (just install the batteries, push the button and that's it). Good speed , take several flashes in sequence , dispite the power thought 4 batteries AA . I&#... Read more

1 1
  • posted by mcallon on 01/26/2013

Pros: It works great with my Nikon D5100, especially in TTL mode. Also in slave mode, using the built-in flash of the camera as master. In this case, if you are using the camera flash in TTL mode, you must select the S2 mode in your flash unit. Insignificant time of recharging (with rechargeable batteries fully charged). Very easy to use (just... Read more

5 0
  • posted by carreirarmc on 11/24/2012

Pros: YN468 - II 6 " LCD Flash Speedlite speedlight for nikon D300 showed good functionality . I´m using all time with my camera. Good speed , take several flashes in sequence , dispite the power thought 4 batteries AA . I´m enjoyng this device . All functions work pretty good , and external quality looks good . Cons: Price must... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Bolivok on 10/27/2012

Pros: High quality packaging containing english and chinese user manual, a velvet pouch, a plastic stand with tripod hole. Solid build quality, soft button clicks. Works well in TTL mode (Nikon D80), it indicates the f number and zoom levels, it automatically zooms the light head. It has a great strobo mode. Slave modes are highly responsive. I... Read more

Mounted on Nikon D80

4 0
  • posted by Desperado66 on 10/20/2012

Pros: Nice build quality, excellent price for this set of characterisrics. Works perfect, great choice for extention of built in flash. I compare it with the original nikon flashlight (SB800) and the quality lightning of photos which I do with YN-468-ll is not worse. Cons: Battery cover is not so durable, but the construction is same which use... Read more

2 0
  • posted by eljonas on 10/02/2012

Pros: Works just like expected on my Nikon D5000 with TTL and everything. Zoom can be set manually or to follow lens. Make sure to buy this one (mkII) not the old mkI if you are a Nikon owner. It uses 4x AA batteries available everywhere so you never run out of battery juice. Cons: Not really any cons to mention, the finish of the plastic could... Read more

2 0
  • posted by kitgerrits on 07/01/2012

Pros: Every Nikon owner that does not already have an External Flash unit, should buy one of these, just in case. It's very cheap for what you get: - Flash without draining your camera battery - Lots more power than the flash in your camera - Comes with a Focus Assist laser, saving camera power and allowing focus in dark areas - Flash head can... Read more

5 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections