DX » Community » Reviews » YN468-II 1.6" LCD Flash Speedlite Speedlight for Nikon D300 + More (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDeLmIrA on 01/06/2014

Ttl mode works perfectly,take to ttla and start shooting,slave mode works flawlessly,between 24-85 mm the flashead zoom in and zoom out according to the lens.build solid,grid shaped af light also looks great, Could be a bit more powerful but relatively enough for its price n/a........................... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybuckybart on 11/25/2013

I did some survey n price comparison before I bought this ttl flash for my nikon d5100. This price is at least 30% cheaper than retail, and the delivery took 7days which is consider fast, and its delivery to ur doorstep. Pros on this flash. As mention, there is ttl and the response is good. Light weight ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysanahn on 11/14/2013

This speedlight is very cheap compared to other speedlights with similar functions and features of the same quality. The build is also quite durable and the ergonomics are intuitive. It also has a very fast recharge time. Comes with useful pouch and cold shoe for off-camera flash use. The battery compartment ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySlavaKot on 10/04/2013

No problems with the Nikon D 90. The camera sees the device. TTL is working properly, can easily be used as a second flash for the studio. Firmly attached to the shoe. Fast charging for NiMH. Zum running quickly. The head is rotated in any direction I found no flaws, I hope it will work for a long time ... Read more

SlavaKot SlavaKot SlavaKot SlavaKot

0 0 0

• posted byfederico2002 on 09/23/2013

For a 20% of the cost of a nikon flash, it is a very good product, with good general quality. Modes S1 and S2 work good with my Nikon D3100. Work fine with Sony silver NiMh batteries. Nothing yet. Closing the battery cover sometimes is not easy, the cover itself seems to be a little weak so handle with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykallaipisti on 05/21/2013

- Cheap - Works even with NiMH batterys - Operation and appearance are similar to original Nikon flashes - Fixing to the body is made by a screw instead of a lever - Closing the battery cover sometimes is not easy, the cover itself seems to be a little weak - The rotate-able head is not fixed by any ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGonzova on 02/10/2013

Works just like expected on my Nikon 3100 with TTL. High quality packaging containing english and chinese user manual, a velvet pouch, a plastic stand with tripod hole.Very easy to use (just install the batteries, push the button and that's it). Good speed , take several flashes in sequence , dispite ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bymcallon on 01/26/2013

It works great with my Nikon D5100, especially in TTL mode. Also in slave mode, using the built-in flash of the camera as master. In this case, if you are using the camera flash in TTL mode, you must select the S2 mode in your flash unit. Insignificant time of recharging (with rechargeable batteries ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bycarreirarmc on 11/24/2012

YN468 - II 6 " LCD Flash Speedlite speedlight for nikon D300 showed good functionality . I´m using all time with my camera. Good speed , take several flashes in sequence , dispite the power thought 4 batteries AA . I´m enjoyng this device . All functions work pretty good , and external ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBolivok on 10/27/2012

High quality packaging containing english and chinese user manual, a velvet pouch, a plastic stand with tripod hole. Solid build quality, soft button clicks. Works well in TTL mode (Nikon D80), it indicates the f number and zoom levels, it automatically zooms the light head. It has a great strobo mode.... Read more

Mounted on Nikon D80

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections