DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4W Resistance Metal Film Resistors (400-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 73 ( 92% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 8% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynuw5213 on 07/02/2014

All are in good quality.and must have values.all are in good coditione.colour s are easy to read .when you check with multimeater you can find the values are same as indicated values. recomended for all proffesional technicians engineears and diy circuit lovers.onece you have this resistor pack you will no need to find other resistors all commonly used ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykartalt on 06/01/2014

Delivery was fast. The package contents perfectly match the advertisement. I performed measurements on randomly selected resistors, the results are very close to the proposed resistor values. The resistor sets are labeled for easy identification. Works perfect with my arduino uno. Turkish: Bu fiyata gayet guzel bir set. Bir suru direnc sahibi oluyoruz.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWintersdark on 05/03/2014

Cheap and convenient, as advertised. Each set of resistors were thoughtfully labelled (as in the photo) to speed easy identification. I haven't had any issues with them, and those I've used have all been within tolerances. They are small, and over the blue casing the narrow color bands can be somewhat difficult to read - particularly if you're not an ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byEricDP1 on 04/28/2014

These are awesome resistors. The leads are quite thin so that I can easily plug two or three into a single hole on my breadboard. I've run too much current through a few, causing them to be so hot I couldn't touch them, but they still keep working within tolerance. Haven't fried one yet! Not really a fault of these, as it's common to almost all resistors ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bywes1371 on 04/02/2014

Very good quality for a good price and separately packed par value. Very big range of resistance value. Usable as LED current limiting resistor. and anything you need a resistor for. the handwriting isn't always as easy to read but it's nothing the multimeter can't solve. I gave the ease of use a 4 star-rating because of the handwriting. the quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byewolden on 03/09/2014

Cheap pack of resistors that gives you a good selection of types. Each strip is labeled which makes it easier to find the desired resistor. After having used them for quite some time they still work just as expected The handwriting used to wirte the resistorvalue can be unclear. If the writing is not legible on the strip, you can measure the resistor ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylogifin on 03/05/2014

With this price 400 resistor pack is very cheap. Resistance is written with pen in each resistor belt. That makes recognizing much easier. They can take more than 1/4W. i think half watt is near the truth. Resistor legs could be little larger but with this price its very good. I have been searching resistor kit like this very long times with good price ... Read more

Resistors Resistor belt example
    0 0
  • posted bypa2ees on 02/20/2014

This is a very good selection of resistance values. Excellent price for quantity AND quality of product. It is perfect for any hobby project, or prototype. I like that the bands are easily readable. Each resistor value comes in tape, instead of loose, so they're easy to label. None that I can think of. Indeed it is difficult to get the resistors back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byps2freak on 02/19/2014

Great set of resistors. 5 color-bands, so a little bit different for me than the default 4 color-band resistors. Colors are clear and it is possible to read the value. Every set has the value written on the yellow side. There are 20 different values and of every value there are 20 resistors. Too bad the 33, 330, 3K3, 33K and 330K resistors are not available ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboosthf on 01/08/2014

First of all i like the price. It is very cheap. I also like the wide range of resistor values included this way i don't have to order all kinds of values sepately. Very usefull for projects at home. I like the fact that it is sent in a zipbag. The handwriting that says the resistorvalues is not always very clear, maybe a computer printed label would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections