DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4W Resistance Metal Film Resistors (400-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Cheap Good quality Fast shipping Great quality! easy to work with!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTonyBass530 on 11/30/2014

Already usewd many of these rsistors and all are working like a charm! All separated by ohm level, so theres a variety of resistors avaiable for any job needed! BUT, the only detailw as that they all arrived humid, so many of then had some rust. Not a big deal. cleaned them and i'm still using them! ... Read more

Just Impressed! Just Impressed!

Impression:Great quality!,Excellent Price!;

0 0 0

• posted bySlavaKot on 11/09/2014

Very useful spare parts, always at hand. The quality of the mark. Order completely satisfied. Will recommend to friends Read more

Slava Kot

Impression:SEPER;

0 0 0

• posted byaso777 on 08/15/2014

Pros: works with all breadboards and easy to use. pins are quite sturdy! Using for my arduino projects and raspberry pi. the resistors are very good quality! Would buy again from this seller! It is great to have a web site like DX for all your electronics need. Cons: no cons observed. The unit is quite ... Read more

Impression:Fast shipping, Great packaging, easy to work with!;

0 0 0

• posted bywesleylook on 07/29/2014

Pros: Very low price for the amount of the pack, pretty accurate Cons: the color code is a bit dificult to read and the indication of the package ( images below ) are handwritten requirin a quite hard work to understand But, with this price, I have nothing against these resistors. Read more

Very Low price resistors Very Low price resistors Very Low price resistors Very Low price resistors

Impression:Wesley;

0 0 0

• posted byMartinCardona on 07/28/2014

Pros: Fast shipping, cheap product, good quality, the values of the resistors is what you need all the time. The resistors come labeled with the values. Cons: Some of the resistors come a bit bent, but not a problem at all. If you want or need some resistors this is just what you want. Read more

Impression:Good quality,Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bynuw5213 on 07/02/2014

All are in good quality.and must have values.all are in good coditione.colour s are easy to read .when you check with multimeater you can find the values are same as indicated values. recomended for all proffesional technicians engineears and diy circuit lovers.onece you have this resistor pack you will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykartalt on 06/01/2014

Delivery was fast. The package contents perfectly match the advertisement. I performed measurements on randomly selected resistors, the results are very close to the proposed resistor values. The resistor sets are labeled for easy identification. Works perfect with my arduino uno. Turkish: Bu fiyata ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWintersdark on 05/03/2014

Cheap and convenient, as advertised. Each set of resistors were thoughtfully labelled (as in the photo) to speed easy identification. I haven't had any issues with them, and those I've used have all been within tolerances. They are small, and over the blue casing the narrow color bands can be somewhat ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byEricDP1 on 04/28/2014

These are awesome resistors. The leads are quite thin so that I can easily plug two or three into a single hole on my breadboard. I've run too much current through a few, causing them to be so hot I couldn't touch them, but they still keep working within tolerance. Haven't fried one yet! Not really a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywes1371 on 04/02/2014

Very good quality for a good price and separately packed par value. Very big range of resistance value. Usable as LED current limiting resistor. and anything you need a resistor for. the handwriting isn't always as easy to read but it's nothing the multimeter can't solve. I gave the ease of use a 4 star-... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections