DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4W Resistance Metal Film Resistors (400-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect Cheap Great quality Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 02/06/2015

Esse pack contém vários resistores de diferentes resistências, todos funcionaram perfeitamente.

Impression:Projetos Diy;

0 0 0

• posted byDestroyer1989 on 02/04/2015

Excellent product. All good quality

Impression:Хороший,идеальный,Дешево;

0 0 0

• posted byNourdy on 02/02/2015

Mooie weerstanden van vele waardes Veel verschillende waardes van 1Kohm tot 0.01 ohm

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8808819 on 01/29/2015

I received the product but I didnt tested. is in g

Impression:nice;

0 4 0

• posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

The package includes every resistor I need multiple times. They are correctly named and the tolerance is good. For this price you absolutely can't beat this.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8724260 on 01/27/2015

A very nice selection of resistors for anyone wanting to start a kit of electronic parts for repairs or experiments. They came nicely labeled and seem well made. I randomly tested a few and all were within the rated tolerances.

Impression:Great quality,Good Selection;

0 0 0

• posted bylubos996 on 01/15/2015

Jsem spokojen, děkuji .

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted byTristanDieker on 01/13/2015

Pros: with a lot of projects you need resistors and these are great at a low cost. Cons: didn't find anything negative Bottomline: Great resistors for a very low price, they work like a charm

Impression:Great quality;

0 0 0

• posted bygmilanche on 01/11/2015

Product was shipped and delivered very fast. Nice package, no defects, as described. I can suggest it to all who want cheap and great resistors. Thanks DX.

nice resistors pack

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTonyBass530 on 11/30/2014

Already usewd many of these rsistors and all are working like a charm! All separated by ohm level, so theres a variety of resistors avaiable for any job needed! BUT, the only detailw as that they all arrived humid, so many of then had some rust. Not a big deal. cleaned them and i'm still using... Read more

Just Impressed! Just Impressed!

Impression:Great quality!,Excellent Price!;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections