DX » Community » Reviews » 1/4W Resistance Metal Film Resistors (400PCS)
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect Quality Cheap Good quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfps on 03/11/2016

Impression:nice;

Not much to say, they are simple resistors and they do what they are supposed to do for a cheap price! Recommend.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bySgacrcia on 01/14/2016

Impression:Cheap,Easy,Fast shipping;

Pros: Cheap, Variety and quite fast shipping Cons: Only the blueish color of the resistor makes it a bit difficult to read the color code I recommend everyone to buy this ones. Good deal

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykollibar on 11/18/2015

Impression:perfect;

très bon lot de résistances, avec toute les valeurs nécessaire pour les petit projet DIY. pas cher et très utile

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byyarkinco on 11/18/2015

resistors and prices are standard quality. packaging is better than expected.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMrBowers on 10/22/2015

Pros: Cheap, standard resistors for hobby projects. OK quality. Value within 10% of stated Cons: Badly (hand) written R-value. Measure the actual resistance yourself

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9681735 on 09/23/2015

Impression:perfect,nice;

Pros: Compact package, got all the set of marked resistances, tested, good tolerance, works fine. Cons: Delivery was 3 weeks.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byOlezgus on 09/19/2015

Impression:Good value for money,nice assortment;

Pros: - Good assortment of common resistor values Cons: - Handwriting of resistor values on the paper strips is not always easy to read. But when in doubt you can always search for a table of resistor color codes on the internet.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byObelixer on 08/31/2015

Pro: good value. Cons: missing about 15 resistors and some have production faults. I just needed some resistors and this was a perfect deal for me. Some range were missing parts and other values were unreadable and or molten together. overall no problem for this amount of parts and i only needed... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMarco-CS on 08/08/2015

Impression:perfect,nice,Easy;

Pros: Son muchas resistencias a un bajo precio, son mas precisas que la mayoria, ya que solo tienen un 1% de tolerancia, no el 5% como las habia visto siempre. quede muy impresionado Contras: Todas son de un solo color, azul, y son de 5 bandas, deria perfecto que fueran de 4

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byZheckreb on 07/21/2015

Impression:Great value,Great deal;

Cheap resistors. I totally recommend them. Due to it's background color (blue), the color code is hard to read. Use a multimeter instead to check resistance values.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere