DX » Community » Reviews » Massa Camera Lens Hood (for 52mm Diameter Lens)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPepiGonzalez on 07/22/2013

Cheap, sturdy, and good factorship for the price, it fits the lens perfectly. it's too thick to be put in the lens directly. Most semi-pro and pro cameras come with a special fit for lenses to be attached around the lens, not on top of it. This causes the hood to appear visible around the edges of some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGruximillian on 03/26/2013

It is made of strong plastic, it doesn't seem as it is going to break any time soon :). It does what it is suposed to do, protects the lens from light rain, accidental drops, flares... Takes time to put on/off the lens which isn't a problem if you are not in a hurry (or you never take it off). Not suitable ... Read more

DC-S upside down DC-S hood

0 0 0

• posted bycalinrett on 01/19/2013

This hood is perfectly similar to original ones, but at a very much lower price. Do not think twice before buying it! It's a nice accesory for any Nikon lens or camera with 52mm diameter on the front. My only con is that there isn't a set with hoods for different diameters, for different lenses. But ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylol666 on 11/27/2012

-good price and does what it was suppose to do. I've used it now couple times for video and pictures in nightclub environment and it blocks light coming from sides. Helps with flare as my lens is cheap and doesnt really handle flare that well. maybe its me but I find it can be little tricky to screw ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYhingz on 07/12/2012

Good alternative, afforadable and value for money Protects the front end of your 52mm reflex camera lens. Suitable for most kit-lens from Digital Single Lens Reflex 52mm. Fits the Nikkor 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 lens perfectly at first it hard to rotate but as time goes by it become easy to insert Good thing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byErnestass on 01/06/2012

Fits well - You can adjust it a little bit so hood stay on top, but can not adjust it too much, because it gets a little loose. - I am using it with my canon 50 mm lens with 52 mm diameter. - Fits perfectly on my lenses UV filter. Not so easy to put it on straight at first, but you get used to it and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySanchog on 04/25/2011

Nice article. good looking and cheap enought. Solid and well finished. Buen artículo, buen aspecto y razonablemente barato. Solido y bien terminado. The skrew is not very good. If you pull from the hood it will separate without following the skrew. Anyway it's not really too important and works fine.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuistnix1 on 03/25/2011

Fits well Orientation is adjustable Works fine with mij 50 mm f/1.8 lens Getting it onto the lens is a precise work. Not very easy to put on and take off. Be careful not to damage your lens or uv filter (if you are using one) when putting the hood on or taking it off. There has to be an easier way to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxakal82 on 01/08/2011

The sunshade is practical, simple and fairly inexpensive. A Great buy, and the quality quite like the big brands but much cheaper. A plastic buckle from very strong and very lightweight, compact yet this sunshade is very efficient and you can change the quantity of light just by turning it. He has a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelJuanky on 11/08/2010

Probado en una Nikon D3000 con objetivos 18-55 y 55-200VR, con filtro polarizante. Funciona a rosca, y puedes ajustarlo con la anilla que trae. -Parasol de bastante buena calidad, muy parecido a los originales. -Se adapta a los objetivos de 52mm, incluso si llevas filtros puestos. -Muy barato comparado ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections