DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes Thumb Joystick Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
Submit your impression Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Owners
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byArgimro on 09/16/2014

Involvement: - Ownership: Pros: Cons: OtherThoughts: Bottomline: Read more

Impression:Submit your impression;

0 0 0

• posted byvictor83 on 08/25/2014

Pros: very easy to use, and cheap Cons: The stick is cheap plastic, and unless you glue it to the controller it'll come off (at least that's what i had to do on delivery) Bottom Line: good analog 2 axis controller + push button. Perfect for DIY controllers for robotics/modelism Read more

Impression:Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Owners;

0 0 0

• posted bystrykeroz on 11/30/2013

- well built - when released thumbstick returns to centre - inbuilt push-switch - mounting holes for panel or enclosure mount it - simple to use with 2x potentiometers and one switch to read, so 3 IO pins on a microcontroller only - all connections labelled - would be great if IO pins were on the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJumboman on 08/25/2013

very easy to hook up. it has two analog pins which you plug in on A0 and A1. they read 512 in normal state, and from 0 to 1023 when you move the joystick. when you release it it always goes back to it's original position. you can also click it which activates the digital button. however I've had some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytoploader999 on 03/12/2013

Good response and returns nicely to centre, solid construction, the board even comes with mounting holes, so that's a plus pins marked well and clear, had this up and running in seconds, does just what I need, will be ordering more of theses in the near future Could do with the pins on the back, but ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byrobphysics on 03/07/2013

Easy to use and connect, no manual needed. Works well with electronic projects using dev boards such as the Arduino UNO. The pins are named on the board, so wiring it up is real simple. Seems durable. None found so far. I've used it to make a remote controlled robot and has worked well. Has good precision ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

Neat solution on a board that easily can be bolted to a panel or similar. Smooth operation and quite ergonomic knob as well. Soldering seems to be solid. These are simple to use and shouldn't take more than a few seconds even for newbies to set up, just shove the Rx and Ry pins into an analog input port,... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHakkinator on 02/12/2013

Small form factor, price, stable middle positions, push-button. Build quality - not sure how many cycles can last mechanical build - plastic lever sliding against metal. Also one axle is made from brass or copper - same doubts. There is also pads for SMD resistor on the board which I thought was supposed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoedoh on 02/10/2013

Quite sturdy, working well. None really, if this is what you need. The X and Y outputs a voltage between about GND and Vcc. The voltage is not linear to the movement. There is a flat area just around the center of the stick. If you turn the stick the voltage moves up or down to about halfway between ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byenigmawings on 11/08/2012

Neat solution on a board that easily can be bolted to a panel or similar. Smooth operation and quite ergonomic knob as well. Soldering seems to be solid. These are simple to use and shouldn't take more than a few seconds even for newbies to set up, just shove the Rx and Ry pins into an analog input port,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections