DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes Thumb Joystick Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytoploader999 on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good response and returns nicely to centre, solid construction, the board even comes with mounting holes, so that's a plus pins marked well and clear, had this up and running in seconds, does just what I need, will be ordering more of theses in the near future... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrobphysics on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use and connect, no manual needed. Works well with electronic projects using dev boards such as the Arduino UNO. The pins are named on the board, so wiring it up is real simple. Seems durable. Cons:None found so far. I've used it to make a remote contr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedsoncfgarcia on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Neat solution on a board that easily can be bolted to a panel or similar. Smooth operation and quite ergonomic knob as well. Soldering seems to be solid. These are simple to use and shouldn't take more than a few seconds even for newbies to set up, just shove... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHakkinator on 02/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Small form factor, price, stable middle positions, push-button. Cons:Build quality - not sure how many cycles can last mechanical build - plastic lever sliding against metal. Also one axle is made from brass or copper - same doubts. There is also pads for SMD re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoedoh on 02/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Quite sturdy, working well. Cons:None really, if this is what you need. OtherThoughts:The X and Y outputs a voltage between about GND and Vcc. The voltage is not linear to the movement. There is a flat area just around the center of the stick. If you turn the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byenigmawings on 11/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Neat solution on a board that easily can be bolted to a panel or similar. Smooth operation and quite ergonomic knob as well. Soldering seems to be solid. These are simple to use and shouldn't take more than a few seconds even for newbies to set up, just shove... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygmv on 11/04/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very useful and easy to use. I use in my arduino projects, and in my Raspberry PI projects. The connections are very well done. The PINS was very well explained. Vcc, GND, X-axis, Y-axis ant the switch Cons:The unique con is that you need a resistance between... Read more

2 0
  • posted byViolim on 10/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works good, the explanation on the board is very clear and intuitive, it seems like ps2 controller. the output are pin headers. The joystick came disassembled. No problems with bad contact of the terminals. Cons:The material of the joystick is a little bit... Read more

Joystick module
    0 0
  • posted byEdTronique on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very useful and easy as could be to wire up and get hooked up to the arduino UNO. Would be excellent to control remote devices - via bluetooth or to control a wheel chair for example. Although there were no datasheet provided it took me a few minutes and I found tons of u... Read more

1 1
  • posted bylpanagis on 08/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good quality exactly like the real thing (from the game controller that I do not want to name...). Ridiculously easy to interface with a microcontroller and mount (it has four nice mounting holes on the PCB). Cons:I can't come up with something... I guess... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections