DX » Community » Reviews » Breadboard Jumper Cable Wires for Electronic DIY (65-Cable Pack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good Great! Fine Good to have
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefsane15 on 08/27/2014

it is perfect for to use with Arduino, bread board or sensor. shortest wires could be more long but that even thats length enough for a lot of thing. Read more

Usefull on the breadbord Usefull on the breadbord Usefull on the breadbord

Impression:Fine;

0 0
  • posted bywillemhoorn on 08/25/2014

Pros: Works fine on my breadboard and Arduino Uno Rev 3. Every cable was working. And the cables are easy to use! cons: Some cables are a little short but it's good for me. These wires are the best in this price class. Also, the delivery was very fast and gives no problems. I was waiting for 2 weeks, no longer. Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0
  • posted byjuaniguirado on 08/22/2014

This item has a very good price for its quality there are lot of wires for low price. There are some cables longer than others and that is very usefull. Fast delivery. this cables are excelents for electronical usage. No cons dealextreme is a very good website to buy. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted byredhook on 08/09/2014

Pros: Cheap, It's never bad to have extra wires Cons: A few long wires, needs some more. Just as expected :) Read more

Impression:Good to have;

0 0
  • posted bySnoWHandS on 08/04/2014

Pros: good, reliable. comes as you would expect it. A must for anyone who prototypes with electronics. They will make your life so much easier and they're a lot better than the ones with plastic headers. the rubberised headers allow multiple leads to be connected next to eachother without getting in the way Cons: currently I can't see any. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bypopliviustefan on 06/27/2014

The wires come in various lengths and have their tip enlarged it isolated terminal. Way better than the wires you can make with a cutter. They will resist a lot of insertions/removals from the breadboard. Also the electrical contact is very good, better than home-made wires (at least my home-made ones) A few more wires of the biggest dimension would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeso on 03/31/2014

Easy to use, no other end-user actions needed. Fine range of lengths. Fast delivery. A lot of wires for low price. Not a superb quality - different wires have different lengths of stripped wires. The black rubber ends are too thick to be assembled side-by-side in a female pinhead row. Bigger variability in lenghts would be strongly appreciated. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGordigo on 03/21/2014

This product has good price and good quality. I like the product I have bought. I have not used it yet but it looks good and it got here very well packed. It is just that one of the jumer is missing. I just do not like all the time I had to wait. It took one month and 2 weeks to be delivered. I think it is too much time. For sure if it took less time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAhnrokk on 02/27/2014

I bought these to use with my arduino board. The fit well on both my arduino and prototype board. It is a nice blend of different colors and lengths. The cables i got with my arduino was a bit stiff and made it complicated to make them fit good at some times. These cables are alot flexible and are easy to bend to fit better. I would like to have some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byceebee on 01/24/2014

The end pins expertly insert into breadboard. No need to fiddle with cables..Saves a lot of work! I would have paid more to have them sorted in colour and size. Example 10 long black and red,. 10 medium black and red.. and so on. Why not sort them in sizes? You will be digging to find the right size sometimes.. they arrive more or less in one heap. ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections