DX » Community » Reviews » DHT11 Digital Temperature Humidity Sensor Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 25 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
Excelente wow! good manufacturing Bueno y barato. 1°C precision
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byLuizjr860 on 09/16/2014

faz uma leitura de temperatura e humidade interessante, no entanto, não me parece muito precisa, se comparado com outros equipamentos de mesma finalidade. Entretanto quando a precisão não um fator essencial ele serve bem ao proposito. Recomento esses produto para iniciantes que precisam dessa funcionalidade. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byderfelius on 09/15/2014

Pros: Es un sensor muy barato y funciona perfectamente. Es un buen principio para prototipar o sistemas que no requieran mucha precisión. Cons: No tiene tanta precisión como su hermano mayor (y más caro) el DHT22. En caso de requerir precisión en el sistema es mejor comprar el DHT22. Read more

Impression:good manufacturing,Bueno y barato.;

0 0
  • posted byserges93 on 08/18/2014

I got this module for my automatizacion proyect with my arduino I got in this site, both of those products performed PERFECTLY, I used it with a display and it shows the data in a perfect manner because the sensor works as advertised, the only issue I had was with the knoledge of the usage of this but when you manage how to do it you will be flying!... Read more

Impression:wow!;

0 0
  • posted bypanjas51 on 08/06/2014

Good manufacturing quality. Will work with DHT.h lib (http://www.hobbyist.co.nz/?q=documentations/wiring-up-dht11-temp-humidity-sensor-to-your-arduino) Using Analog pin and DTH112SOA.h (https://www.virtuabotix.com/product-dht11-temperaturehumidity-sensor-msrp-9-99/dht11_2s0a/) Using Digital pin 2. BUT TAKE CARE how to connect it : (Data, 5V, GND) when ... Read more

Impression:take care how to connect,1°C precision,good manufacturing;

1 0
  • posted byJeroenvO on 07/01/2014

* Easy to use, * Lots of code samples on how to read it are available on the internet * Necessary resistor is included on the pcb, so no need to solder it yourself * More durable because sensor is mounted on pcb, pins are strong enough to support the pcb straight up. The sensor is only attached to the pcb with the 4 pins of the sensor itself. If not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslzer on 04/28/2014

*Cheap *Easy to use (well documented on the web, plenty of example codes and a library available) *good for general application where high sampling rate doesn't matter * does humidity and temp in one go * *very slow, this would not be appropriate for an application that required high sampling rate There is a small amount of variation in readings so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardoite on 02/15/2014

excelente sensor, muy buen precio y llego en perfecto estado, muy bien empaquetado y sin ningun daño, ningun pin doblado, esta bien soldado el sensor y los otros componentes de superficie sin ningun problema o defectuoso. nada que decir, no se puede pedir mucho por el precio y ni del tiempo en el que llego. nada que decir sobre esto, excelente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheeviltwin on 12/21/2013

It is inexpensive It has a compact design. Works properly with DHT11 Arduino Library. The temperature sensor itself is not fixed to the circuit board. The sensor is only held on by the pin outss. You should try double sided tape or something similar. If you knock it you can rip the sensor off. I have no way to test the accuracy of this unit. I'll take ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmaster on 11/05/2013

Very cheap. Useful for small beginner projects or where accuracy is not necessary. Inacurate. Doesn't work below 0 degrees. Take care when connecting. I made it wrong and burned an "arduino nano" in a second, and may be even the very module. TO SEE THE MARKINGS OF THE PINS SLIGHTLY LIFT THE BLUE BOX. LABELS ARE BELOW IT. I have hard time getting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVMOF1978 on 11/01/2013

It is really easy to use. Only has 3 wires: Signal, 5V and Ground (GND) and you can measure temperature and humidity. Price is very good and the sensor works fine. You can find lot of examples on internet. Just attach to Arduino, download the library and start measure. Inverse pinout. You can't measure temperature under 0 Celsius and the accuracy it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections