DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes 5V Relay Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 33 ( 97% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 3% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigorferoliver on 07/01/2014

Workd, Have taken a lot of beating while beeing used in a PWM mode by error, but doesnt show wear even after what propably has been 1000 rapid on and off switches. DO NEVER USE THIS IN PWM MODE; THIS WAS AN ERROR FOR ME; IT WILL RISK TO TAKE FIRE LED is nice, good to know if it is on or off if you got some distance between your arduino and the relay.... Read more

0 2
  • posted bykasperk on 05/28/2014

* Does exactly what you expect a relay to do * Works perfectly together with Arduino * Mounted on a small board which is prepared with mounting holes I haven't found any cons yet. I suppose the bright LED could bother some developers or users, but that can barely be considered a real con. If you're the kind of person who builds a lot of projects using ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byGreenTechNetwor on 05/28/2014

So far, this module has been great for use with my Arduino. I've had no problems getting it to work. In addition, the soldering and circuit board seem to be of rather high quality. None so far. This is another great cheap module to add to your Arduino for a learning experience. These are great for controlling an external device that uses relatively ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymarki555 on 05/12/2014

Works also with Raspberry Pi, which has 3.3v logic. Just connect "+" to RPi 5v rail, "-" to RPi ground and "S" to any RPi GPIO pin, which is 3.3v and is configured as output. The board has a transistor which uses the S pin (3.3v) to switch the 5v to the relay, so it is perfectly safe for RPi. none found :) Takes about 8... Read more

1 1
  • posted byalejandrorr on 11/20/2013

Los relés son indispensables para los proyectos de arduino en que deseamos conectar y desconectar receptores de baja tensión. Su funcionamiento es perfecto, no he tenido ningún problema en su uso. La verdad es que no encuentro ningún aspecto negativo a descatar. Estoy muy contecto con la compra, de hecho es el segundo que adquiero.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjatmega on 10/27/2013

Workd, Have taken a lot of beating while beeing used in a PWM mode by error, but doesnt show wear even after what propably has been 1000 rapid on and off switches. DO NEVER USE THIS IN PWM MODE; THIS WAS AN ERROR FOR ME; IT WILL RISK TO TAKE FIRE LED is nice, good to know if it is on or off if you got some distance between your arduino and the relay.... Read more

0 1
  • posted bybrumela on 09/10/2013

Low voltage 5V, high current 30A relay, works as it should, it contains red LED diode, which is turned on when relay is turned on. I could not find relay in local electronics store, so was very happy to find this cheep one on dx.com. It comes with no documentation, which would be nice, because we are dealing with electronic component. You really don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byotrofox on 07/22/2013

It comes with a little board that makes is more robust. Screw connectors for output also facilitates the wiring. Breadboard connectors for controlling also help usage. It should be nice to use just two wires to control the relay (Signal - Ground) but three are needed (Signal - 5v - ground) Although it allows usage with low current signals, the requirements ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bysquishoso on 07/21/2013

Great build, well soldered, awesome quality! The shield has all the protection circuits needed for an imediate microcontroler use, so all you've got to do is just plug and play! Also, it works perfectly for home automation. I've got zapped by the unprotected solder points at the back of the circuit, when it was plugged on the wall. But it was my fault,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaraujo on 07/17/2013

Easy to connect and to use with default libraries of Arduino and Raspberry. Cheap compared to what is sold in standard shops. nice price, nice quality can be used with 5V DC circuits to switch 220V AC nothing negative very good buy You can find other similar circuits with more relays with the same characteristics good choice for DIY builds based on ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections