DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes 5V Relay Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Muy bueno Tyesko
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypablo7890 on 10/10/2014

Awesome. Works as a part of Bluetooth controlled lightswitch in my home and I have to say it's just perfect. Pros: - price - compatibility with Arduino, Atmega xx, ATTiny xx microcontrollers. Cons: - unfortunately it emits sound wich can be a little bit annoying but normally noise in the house is drowning ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byNiXijav on 09/28/2014

Este relé es completamente compatible con Arduino u otros microcontroladores. Trae ya consigo toda la circuitería necesaria para que funcione, por lo que sólo deben aportarse un par de cables para que funcione. Trabaja a 220V sin problemas, siendo controlado por un Arduino. Pros: Circuitería ya integrada ... Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byboom5 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Works good, i used it with a 3V3 mini computer connenction like raspberry pi, olimex and Beaglebone black, I used several of these devices, even with a PIC controller to make a realy small smart relay. It isn't to complex device it just must make a contact when a small voltage is supplied, but ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byTyesko on 08/21/2014

Demorou um pouco mais chegou demorou entorno de 55 dias, mais esta dentro do combinado estou satisfeito. Read more

Impression:Tyesko;

0 0 1

• posted byserges93 on 08/18/2014

I ordered two of this modules to work with my arduino, and at first I was amazed of this products working so well with the arduino in fact, it will never let you down, at least as far as I've worked with this module. Just and advice, you must get a cable male to female to use this module with the arduino,... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bychalletdx on 08/13/2014

PRO: quick connection with arduino, verry simple! just to plug in VCC, to GND and connect the output of the arduino on the input and that is done! CONS: / I Used it in a project that allow me to open the garage door, commanded by arduino! Read more

Impression:good relay;

0 0 0

• posted byJMolano1029 on 08/07/2014

I received my item at the correct time, this gives me the trust to purchase more items i hope enjoy buying more in the future. Thanks for your support Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybjonnfesk on 08/07/2014

These are very easy to use and they work well. They do what it says on the box. Pros: Very easy to use Do what they're supposed to Low activation time and voltage/current Cons: The only thing I can think of is that it can't do more than 10 amps, not really a con but it's all I can think of. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byigorferoliver on 07/01/2014

Workd, Have taken a lot of beating while beeing used in a PWM mode by error, but doesnt show wear even after what propably has been 1000 rapid on and off switches. DO NEVER USE THIS IN PWM MODE; THIS WAS AN ERROR FOR ME; IT WILL RISK TO TAKE FIRE LED is nice, good to know if it is on or off if you got ... Read more

2 0 0

• posted bykasperk on 05/28/2014

* Does exactly what you expect a relay to do * Works perfectly together with Arduino * Mounted on a small board which is prepared with mounting holes I haven't found any cons yet. I suppose the bright LED could bother some developers or users, but that can barely be considered a real con. If you're the ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections