DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes 5V Relay Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good perfect Awesome Muy bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDucje on 12/18/2014

For a stand alone project I needed a relais that was easy to (dis-)connect. This one saved me some soldering... Works as it should. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

If you want to make some home automatizations this is the product you want! It just receives a 5V signal (the one from most microcontrolers) and it activates a switch between 120 o 240 V so you sould turn on anything with a microcontroler. Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byBockra on 12/13/2014

Good item for a small price. Like its qulity and easy use with arduino. there are 3 pins to connect: NC, opt, NO NC is for always closed, NO is for always opened. So if you want to close relay and make it works, connect one part of a cable to opt (the middle one) and another one to NO or NC depending ... Read more

Great relay Great relay Great relay Great relay Great relay

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byandrecurvello on 12/09/2014

This is a very practical relay to be used with Arduino and relative boards. If you are looking for a one-channel relay, this is the option. Only 3 wires: Vcc, Gnd and the Signal wire, which activates the relay. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraspedro on 11/19/2014

Muito prático com arduino uno. Produto de ótima qualidade.Enfim,estou muito satisfeito. Read more

Impression:Perfeito;

0 0 0

• posted bypablo7890 on 10/10/2014

Awesome. Works as a part of Bluetooth controlled lightswitch in my home and I have to say it's just perfect. Pros: - price - compatibility with Arduino, Atmega xx, ATTiny xx microcontrollers. Cons: - unfortunately it emits sound wich can be a little bit annoying but normally noise in the house is drowning ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byNiXijav on 09/28/2014

Este relé es completamente compatible con Arduino u otros microcontroladores. Trae ya consigo toda la circuitería necesaria para que funcione, por lo que sólo deben aportarse un par de cables para que funcione. Trabaja a 220V sin problemas, siendo controlado por un Arduino. Pros: Circuitería ya integrada ... Read more

Impression:Muy bueno;

0 0 1

• posted byboom5 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Works good, i used it with a 3V3 mini computer connenction like raspberry pi, olimex and Beaglebone black, I used several of these devices, even with a PIC controller to make a realy small smart relay. It isn't to complex device it just must make a contact when a small voltage is supplied, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTyesko on 08/21/2014

Demorou um pouco mais chegou demorou entorno de 55 dias, mais esta dentro do combinado estou satisfeito. Read more

Impression:Tyesko;

0 0 1

• posted byserges93 on 08/18/2014

I ordered two of this modules to work with my arduino, and at first I was amazed of this products working so well with the arduino in fact, it will never let you down, at least as far as I've worked with this module. Just and advice, you must get a cable male to female to use this module with the arduino,... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections