Wish
DX » Community » Reviews » Keyes 5V Relay Module for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good nice perfect Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9230493 on 02/11/2018

Impression:good;

Easy in use with arduino controller. You can simply connect 5v and gnd from the power supply to the relay board and than use one of the digital pins to control it. It works fine. I only had a defect at the relay output connector. One of the pins was broken off the connector, but this was easily... Read more

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybloksnor on 07/13/2017

I use it in combination with an Arduino Mega board. It has been working now for several years, and it functions like expected. I use it to control a 220V power outlet.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byPlainOldAnders on 12/15/2016

This relay works exactly as it should. I use it for my light in my room, and it is easy to get started with it.

3 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byLeidinhaSCCP on 09/07/2016

Impression:BOM;

Esse módulo relé é fácil configurar, recomendo.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9814099 on 02/09/2016

Impression:Very good,Does what it is supposed to do. ;

Pros: does what it is supposed to do. Easy to use and figure out. Cons: none I am new to electronics. Wanted to start figuring out how to use relays. This module fit the bill perfectly.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9354648 on 09/12/2015

Impression:Very good,nice;

Works as it should. many info and example code for arduino can be found at the internet. No cons so far.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byrbaretta on 08/06/2015

Impression:Very good;

Acessório muito fácil de utilizar e muito útil para testar aplicações de automação. Evita erros de ligação em sistema de rede Corrente Alternada, o que pode ser muito perigoso para hobbystas. Recomendo.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9478620 on 07/05/2015

Impression:Very good;

Fast shipment, it tooks 6 days to the netherlands. Great packaging no damage. Relay has three connections, gnd; Vcc; signal 5v. It also has a led indicator when the relay is high.

5V relay module arduino 5V relay module arduino 5V relay module arduino

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCrescencio2014 on 05/27/2015

Impression:good,perfect,Very good;

tudo ok.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byDanius007 on 05/23/2015

Gostei do produto Pena que levou um grande tempo para chegar aqui na minha cidade por culpa dos correios do Brasil.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere