DX » Community » Reviews » 16 x 2 Character LCD Display Module with Blue Backlight
Customer’s impression:
Satisfactory a very good display is a cheap I am very happy to purchase this item Awesome LCD!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byefsane15 on 08/27/2014

usefull . ewerything is fine but ther are just one thing i didnt like it. its coming without header you have to solder that otherwise using will be hard Read more

Impression:Satisfactory;

0 0 0

• posted byadelinn on 08/08/2014

i used it at 5V for VDD, VO and led power supply. the led don`t need a resistor. it has a blue back light, the letters are white. the letters are invisible if you put the VO to Vss or Vdd. i used a 10k potentiometer and work fine. the ASCII table is the same as here: http://www.openhacks.com/uploadsproductos/... Read more

Impression:a very good display;

0 0 0

• posted byc0d3r on 08/05/2014

good quality lcd display for arduino, I am working with it in my DIY arduino and I not have any problem. work put of the box. es un gran articulo para cualquier proyecto electronico, yo estoy trabajando con arduino y trabaja muy bien. es barato y de buena calidad Read more

Impression:I am very happy to purchase this item, is a cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byblTb86 on 07/24/2014

Pros: Solid construction, Very good backlight. This is the second time i've oredered this display for my Arduino projects and so far i had no issues of any kind. Cons: absolutely none Other: It would be nice to have a 10K pot built into it to adjust contrast voltage. Read more

Perfect LCD display for arduino projects

Impression:Awesome LCD!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bykyoDE on 05/16/2014

Very cheap! I bought four and based on build quality I am now 99% confident that if I buy one it will work. VeryNice for low-cost projects and testing model-prototype project. Have to use back-light to see text. Need to turn contrast high to see text nicely. Not suitable for the "every-day"... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamp237 on 05/13/2014

Good quality screen with a powerful visually appealing backlight. Works with arduino, all that is needed is a resistor and a potentiometer. No pins, only holes so it needs soldering. This is not particularly difficult just time consuming. Amost every other device I've purchased from DX has come with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAPJH92 on 04/07/2014

This little lcd module is working fine. It is a standart product (HD44780 compatible) it is so really easy to make it work with your arduino or any other microcontroller ... you can easily find standart drivers on internet, so you just have to plug it. There is a nice blue backlight. You can adjust the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCuyopc on 03/02/2014

The use is simple, and it works as it should work. Is excellent for projects and very useful. Basically, it works like most of the LCD displays. It has 16x2 characters. The controller is the most common, Hitachi hd44780, and it works good. It has a good light, very good contrast. It has backlight, which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjthatcher on 02/21/2014

While a lot of the classic 16 x 2 HD44780 displays are quite pricey on some other websites, this display is certainly value for money. It's compatible with Arduino, or any board or product that can be used with a HD44780 display. It has a good backlight and is easy to wire up. It doesn't come with any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrkrupp on 01/31/2014

Nice display. Good brightness and contrast, adjustable constrast to a confortable angle of view. Good white characters on a nice pale blue backgroud. Paralell interface requires a little more effort, but it was expected. Not so fast. You can note the pixels turning on and off, because it turns dark for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections