DX » Community » Reviews » 16 x 2 Character LCD Display Module with Blue Backlight
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfactory Really useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygtac79 on 06/15/2015

Pros: - standard connection - clear blue screen with nice white backlight Cons: - little bit too slow when updating text/characters too fast

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byShei on 05/18/2015

La única contra fue el tiempo que tardó, el resto 10 puntos.

0 0 0

• posted by9222434 on 04/18/2015

Works like it should, backlight is bright enough. Bought this with I2C adaptor(SKU: 216865) and solder them together and you get the same I2C display like in the photo for lower price than the pre-soldered one.

The thing you must have in your box

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by9270331 on 04/14/2015

It is an excellent option for those looking for a substitute to the original, leaves nothing to be desired, get all the codes with ease, good welding, smooth finish, accompanying recording cable, I was pleased with the purchase of this product. I have been able to use it as an original one using... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byahmethno on 04/13/2015

displays looking good ı get this display now and ı dont tried yet thats ı can say the firts impression of the product is good this is for now all ı can say about this product

0 0 0

• posted by9108774 on 03/10/2015

nothing to add: the quality is good, apparently. the item works, long as it lasts. one bad point: the light of the dels is visible on the right side, it is uncomfortable

0 0 0

• posted byElectroPoleas on 02/21/2015

There is enough documentation online to run this display. The only con I find is that it could come with a pin header to solder.

0 0 0

• posted byNapaGarhu on 02/08/2015

Pros: Works great, price, does what it should do, backlight Cons: none Works great with Arduino Uno. It has a blue LED blacklight. This is the same product that is selled in my country for 8-10$, here it's 1/3 of the price. Great product.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bymitchburton on 01/28/2015

Build quality seems good. Backlight is bright, and is low current consumption, particularly compared with yellow/green modules. Display is white letters on blue background. Works well with standard character LCD command set. Solder on 16 pins or a connector to plug in to computer board header.

0 0 0

• posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

Anywhere else I've looked, these LCDs were thrice the price or even more! Pros: - The backlight is sweet - Board has good quality. - Well packaged. Cons: - None.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: