DX » Community » Reviews » 16 x 2 Character LCD Display Module with Blue Backlight
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfactory Really useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymitchburton on 01/28/2015

Build quality seems good. Backlight is bright, and is low current consumption, particularly compared with yellow/green modules. Display is white letters on blue background. Works well with standard character LCD command set. Solder on 16 pins or a connector to plug in to computer board header.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byThecniqueman on 01/27/2015

Anywhere else I've looked, these LCDs were thrice the price or even more! Pros: - The backlight is sweet - Board has good quality. - Well packaged. Cons: - None.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by8820538 on 01/19/2015

Pros: Wish I had gotten this sooner! Great LCD for the price. Cons: I should have gotten the LCD1602 Adapter Board with it. That would have made it that much better. I will be ordering more in the future!!!!

Impression:Satisfactory;

0 0 0

• posted byAudley on 01/11/2015

After about putting on the headers and hook up the LCDs the work perfectly cant complain.

0 0 0

• posted byfrpopeye on 01/07/2015

Pro : very good product nothing to say special work with arduino libs Cons : non For breadboard, prefer the LCD shield

0 0 0

• posted byDirkLui on 01/05/2015

Pro: A very cheap and easy to use LCD display. I will be using it together with SKU216865 ( LCD1602 Adapter Board with I2C Interface) to save outputs on my Arduino Uno clone. Packaging was very good en delivery was fast considering the holidays (ordered on 24 december and delivered on 4 Nothing I... Read more

Impression:Very Good LCD Display;

0 0 0

• posted by8874893 on 12/25/2014

The shipping and the product status has been perfect and correctly protected, but I thing, for arduino, it should be better have an I2C conector.

0 0 0

• posted bychhcd on 12/13/2014

It is cheap, it looks so good and bright, you could display a very good quantity of data, you need to solder the ends and it is very good looking.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byhassanul on 12/04/2014

Great quality, standard pinout layout and great build quality. Nice blue backlight with white letters. Pretty small in size, which is great for most arduino projects. It would be nice if a 10K/5K potentiometer and header pins are included.

0 0 0

• posted byp1317815 on 11/07/2014

Thanks dx ! low price, high quality, easy to use and paramount in my project. I strongly recommand it

Impression:a very good display;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections