DX » Community » Reviews » Massa Camera Lens Hood (for 58mm Diameter Lens)
  • 5 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 48% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytugay1990 on 11/26/2013

58 mm yle tam uyumlu . görünüm olarak çok büyük gösteriyor ve fotograf makinasi fahada büyüyor. parasoley özelligi olarak isigi tam ve net kesiyor. Kesinlikle tavsiye ederim ve kullaniyorum . Hiçbir sikinti yok. Takilma yeri daha saglam olabilirdi . Suan fotograf makinesinde dönüyor . ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypasmans on 09/18/2013

the lens hood fitted my genuine canon eos lens perfectly, when tightly secured on the lens the second rigged ring can be used to secure the whole item in place. as the item itself does not "do anything" other then blocking light it works just like all the other ones available, this one does it cheaper :-) i did not locate and cons yet, the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTONIOBOARD on 05/13/2013

It much cheaper then other brands that costs 4 times as much. That lens hood feels very great, is made out of hard plastic that is very durable. It fits my lens very well. The build quality is very good to be this cheap. Very easy to attach to your lens. It really does the work. No cons really, dx products are the best nice and cheap. If you want be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalfafenixmx on 02/09/2013

Performs the function of removing excess light High performance cost - benefit with the Canon Power Shot IS% Lightweight and ergonomic The notch mold it costs some work The manufacturing material is plastic Recomenrdable only for days with high illumination It is a fixture that serves Parasol, however can only be used for highly sunny days, so you can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvirubro on 07/05/2012

Compact Strong Easy mountable Cheap Nice fit Easy rotatable ring for a perfect fit. Lens Cap had to much room Not Reversible mountable Had some imperfections Dont buy it for lenses with a 18mm or lower range only for 30mm and above. Otherwise you see the sunhood in the corner of the picture. It is much cheaper then if u bought one in a camera store.... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted bynelitow on 04/25/2012

Does what it's supposed to do. Cheap. Plastic is ok. Protect your lens in a different way that a filter does, plus don't affect image quality in a bad way. When using with a kit lens like a 18-55mm, on the widest ranges (near 18mm), depending on the focus, the hood appears, so you have to adjust it, but with a bit of practice it doesn't annoy. Dont ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJenTri on 07/14/2011

- It's a lot cheaper then the ones you buy in the store - It does what it's suposed to do - You can see the hood when completely zoomed out - You have to screw it onto your lens - The lens cap falls off If I could turn back in time, I would've bought another hood, because of the cons mentioned above. It's a good piece for this price, but it have some ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymanen6 on 04/01/2011

It's a lot cheaper then the real ones from canon, which is always welcome! It gives you, and your camera, that "pro-look". It prevents sun flare from getting in you're shots, which can be annoying. The biggest problem I have with this lens hood is that when it's put on the lens you can't attach the lens hood, there's nothing for the lens hood to hook ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfichino on 03/25/2011

Prevents flair from showing within the picture Gives a 'professional' look to the camera If zoom is full out, the hood shows up in the picture It should have a way to better fix the lens cap in it (perhaps if it had an outer screw mark, it would fix the cap properly) looks very nice on the camera and works as it whould (preventing direct light into ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybestenemy on 01/31/2011

Blocks flare, like it's supposed to. Ideal for long lenses. Highly recommend getting it as an addition to a polarizing filter (CPL). Plastic thread is very weak and easy to strip. The tightening screw could use a tiny bit of lubrication. It's a bit loose - enough to skip and damage threads when turning. I suggest avoiding touching it all together. Let ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections