DX » Community » Reviews » Sports Diving Wrist Watch w/ EL Backlit / Week / Stopwatch / Alarm Clock - Black + (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEtchAarBee on 06/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Keeps good time and has multiple little dials and modes which will keep a gadget and watch obsessed person occupied. It's a great gift when you don't want to spend too much (like for a child) or when chances of damage are high (like for very rough, everyday us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexuz777 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:excellent appearance. looked very solid, stylish and sporty. comfortable and very practical. once dropped is not much - have remained intact. Cons:inscription s-shotsk little confused. although if you do not look closely, it will go for the original. OtherThoughts:a cou... Read more

Sport clock
    0 0
  • posted byleopor62 on 04/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice watch. I used it in the shower and while swimming and diving in a 3m pool. It is easy to use. I would recommend NOT to touch the buttons under water. Nich tough looking watch. I will be using it while diving and try to test the depth you can use this watch. Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byuzmansur on 03/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Dual-time and alarm (daily, one time) is usefull, forks fine. Good back light. In one word worth its price. Nice black color (not too dark). Comes with an English manual. Easy to use. Cons:Price could be a little cheaper, material looks like a cheap one. The display which... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMirageSX on 12/30/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Because of low price , my expections were not high but when I receive the watch. I like its quality. Additional to ist functions listed on website , it has timer. Nice display with clear view glass Nice and cool blue light Cons:Digital display cannot be read in small an... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGibarian on 10/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good watch for the price It is timely after 2 months Resists water. Tested in the shower and in the pool It really electroluminescent The needles are visible in the dark Cons:There was not a manual in Spanish Is there anything in the area do not know that it serves. May... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypardox on 08/08/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Like a G-Shock style watch * water Proof * Shock Proof * very easy to read * has a back light that light up "light blue" * dual time * has date (day of the week and month) * Very nice color to the watch Cons:*price could be a few $ cheaper * it is a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections