DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Panasonic 18650 3100mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board - Green (Pair)
  • 5 star 16 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNapfekarl on 06/17/2014

Out of the 30 batteries I have received there are 10 genuine batteries and 20 fakes. The fakes are not too bad about 2400 mAh and I treat them as not protected They are fakes with the original Panasonic wrap. You can clearly see the minus pole is not as in the picture. All genuine Panasonic come with a storage voltage of 3.6 Volt. These ones were all ... Read more

9 0
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 05/07/2014

One of the best batteries currently made. Doesn't overhype the mAh rating - it simply delivers. The price, when it's on sale for 30% or more. Larger than 18mm x 650mm due to the protection circuitry. The price when it's not on a true sale. Biggest con isn't with the batteries, but with the delivery time. It took exactly 2 months to receive this. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairwolf on 04/25/2014

Oh my god!!!!! This crazy beast have very-very high discharge current due to the low internal resistant. It draw 3.7A on high mode for my ** C8 XM-L2 U2! All my others brand 18650 battery can't make it. My Lightmalls UltraFire 18650 3.7V 3000mAh Protected Li-ion Rechargeable Battery only can supply approximately 2A maximum. It is not really cons. Just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimmie5 on 04/09/2014

Real high MAh and has a long lasting. I use these batteries with my olight m22 and they work perfectly. I haven't had any problems with them. The battery needs some time to be recharged. That could be due it's "newnes" They are also pretty thick, so they fit nicely in my light, but I can imagine that it won't fit in some other lights. Look ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiked2099 on 01/20/2014

- Capacity tests show advertised mAh rating is legitimate. - Nice quality fit and finish. - They fit in my bike headlight, even with protection circuit. None First cycle in my Maha Analyzer/Charger showed capacity is > 3200 mAh. Discharge stopped at 3.2 volts. Very high quality cells, they'll give me 4 times the use-time in my bike headlight vs. ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byiDummy on 01/08/2014

Best 18650 cells with real rated capacity I can find. Measured up to 2900 mAh at 1A discharge to 3v with my B6AC charger. Still got 1A current at 3v. All others 18650 cells I got from other places got only 1/8 to 1/2 the rated capacity. The plastic battery box already broken. Should include a better quality box. May be just my order only. Can be a little ... Read more

Still discharging at 1A before charger cutoff at 3 2800 mAh at 3v
    0 0
  • posted bymaidenjuan on 12/12/2013

Decidí probar estas baterías a pesar de ser más caras que otras baterías que ya tenía y me daban buen resultado. La conclusión es que son unas baterías magnificas. La carga real de dicha batería es muy muy próxima a la que se indica, con un mínimo margen de error. Su calidad de construcción y de ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFenrisBueller on 12/07/2013

It's a battery. It's a lithium battery. It's a protected lithium battery. It's a protected lithium battery made by Panasonic, a company so good a couple of musicians tried to use their name for their band but got sued. It's also green, and it lasts a long time, it even sneaks a charge back in if you disconnect it for awhile. Mine didn't come with a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylobo14 on 09/12/2013

These are the best 18659 protectable batteries yet that I own. I tested them on my Robbe hobby charger and both batteries charged just over 3000mAH. That is good compared to my other 18650 batteries from different cheaper brands. I will now just buy these batteries and the 3400mAH version. They are about 1.5 mm longer than my other protected batteries.... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybear123 on 08/21/2013

- real 3100 mah rating, I ordered 12 of these and the worst one of the bunch discharged 2887mah. most were closer to around 3000mah which is obviously all very high quality control from Panasonic. - extra cooling due to the excellent discharge capabilities - - none Taller than the unprotected 18650s so be sure your flashlight can use protected cethese ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections