DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Panasonic 18650 3100mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board - Green (Pair)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNapfekarl on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Out of the 30 batteries I have received there are 10 genuine batteries and 20 fakes. The fakes are not too bad about 2400 mAh and I treat them as not protected Cons:They are fakes with the original Panasonic wrap. You can clearly see the minus pole is not as i... Read more

7 0
  • posted byEdFromOhio on 05/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:One of the best batteries currently made. Doesn't overhype the mAh rating - it simply delivers. The price, when it's on sale for 30% or more. Cons:Larger than 18mm x 650mm due to the protection circuitry. The price when it's not on a true sale. OtherThoughts:Biggest con... Read more

0 0
  • posted byairwolf on 04/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Oh my god!!!!! This crazy beast have very-very high discharge current due to the low internal resistant. It draw 3.7A on high mode for my ** C8 XM-L2 U2! All my others brand 18650 battery can't make it. My Lightmalls UltraFire 18650 3.7V 3000mAh Protected Li-ion... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspiked2099 on 01/20/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Capacity tests show advertised mAh rating is legitimate. - Nice quality fit and finish. - They fit in my bike headlight, even with protection circuit. Cons:None OtherThoughts:First cycle in my Maha Analyzer/Charger showed capacity is > 3200 mAh. Discharge stopped a... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylobo14 on 09/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are the best 18659 protectable batteries yet that I own. I tested them on my Robbe hobby charger and both batteries charged just over 3000mAH. That is good compared to my other 18650 batteries from different cheaper brands. I will now just buy these batt... Read more

3 0
  • posted bybear123 on 08/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- real 3100 mah rating, I ordered 12 of these and the worst one of the bunch discharged 2887mah. most were closer to around 3000mah which is obviously all very high quality control from Panasonic. - extra cooling due to the excellent discharge capabilities - C... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycorks on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They can really handle the heat. I managed to pull at least 10% more current from them than compared to other 18650 batteries. The capacity is for real, my flashlight (SKU 125128) lasted for full 4 hours at high mode (it sucks from 1.1A to 0.8A). Sturdy construc... Read more

6 0
  • posted byabartels on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These cells are really 3100mAh! Not like those chinese variants which have written 3000mAh on them, but actually have 1750mAh power reserve. Good battery life, genuine panasonic batteries, I also ordered them because of my great experience with panasonic batte... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarkuscare on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its protected, has the bump on the + side. Came with a compact housing. Arivved in about 15 days from shipment. Looks and works great! Bought it for my aurora wf 800 q5 and works great! Cons:Non that i found so far. Hope it will fork for a long time. Not the cheapest on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrownieHose on 05/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works. The tip at the end is present. Seems to be good quality from exterieur. The cells have a long time of use in a flashlight (about a month with daily 15min in use). I hope to have bought a better cell here and do not get trouble using it (fire, recharge-cycles).... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections