DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Panasonic 18650 3100mAh Rechargeable Battery with Protection Board - Green (Pair)
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 6% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best batteries I ever bought

posted by corks on 08/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

They can really handle the heat. I managed to pull at least 10% more current from them than compared to other 18650 batteries. The capacity is for real, my flashlight (SKU 125128) lasted for full 4 hours at high mode (it sucks from 1.1A to 0.8A). Sturdy construction, big vents at the top. Don't get hot during operation. They come in their own protective transparent plastic case.

Cons:

They are a little longer than other protected batteries. This means they force my charger a bit. In the flashlight they fit quite nicely though. Another downside is of course, the price.

OtherThoughts:

I go for skating tours in the night which can last from 3 to 5 hours. I used to carry spare SKU 5790 batteries with me to manage all this time. I made the full run with only one set of Panasonic. Can't wait for the 3400mAh!
    Protection kicks in at about 2.86 volts on high mode. After this you can still run a flashlight on low mode for about 15 more minutes. Then they are officially discharged.

Bottomline:

If you can afford these, you will get what you paid for. Still waiting for the Panasonic 3400mAh to come back in stock!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections