DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine SANYO 18650 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Battery - Red (Pair)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykosgor on 08/11/2013

High quality workmanship, no burrs, and bad press. In appearance, the factory products. Real capacity max 2500 that meet the specifications for these batteries. Convenient container for storage and transportation. Established in power bank confidently derzhut charge and charge multiple mobile devices: phones, tablets and recorders. Not enough projecting ... Read more

The battery power bank Battery appearance battery capacity
    0 0
  • posted byIvvi1 on 03/03/2013

I receive all of them in 1 month with few days. Good packing - in green protection case and in good mail pocket. Capacity is good. I think that I will receive it few earlier. I would like more eficient protection of izolation materials between cathod and anod ("+" and "-") becase in come case misht be short circuit In Contril point ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTeresaa on 02/11/2013

These I have found the best 18650 batteries on the market. Don't waste your time and go and get them. It offers me long vaping time, also with using ma one ohm resistance atty coil. By measurement they will last more on 5 Amps the AW's IMR 2000 mAh. I have used also other branded IMR batteries, but I don't need them anymore. For charging you have to ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byByondaK on 01/06/2013

High capacity Li-ion battery witch can be used for modifying NiMh batteries. Li-ion has less leakage than NiMH batteries. Standard, common battery It does not fit exactly and the EN4 casing need a modification. In stead of the 18650 type Li-ion battery it is possible to take 2 x 3 CR123A Li-ion cells. These are a 15 mm in stead of 18 mm and will fit ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections