DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Back Housing Cover for Iphone 3gs - White
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalavgon on 03/06/2013

Good price fits perfectly with all componenst of the iphone 3gs good quality, almost the same of the original Color matches perfectly to an aftermarket white back piece also available here on DX. I did a color change of my originally black iphone 3gs to white buying here and i'm so happy. Don't be afraid ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkartono on 01/29/2013

Quality Made Product came in clean white and accordingly if you are not an expert on this product and disassemble your iphone, you might need to purchase the medium part of it (metal middle frame) and other possible parts that may break during it Go through complete videos available online and pay attention ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byChe43 on 01/09/2013

You get what you pay for, quality is just a little bit lower then the original one on the inner side, but as good on the outer, and it came with "32 Gb" on the back. Don't be worried about apple logo, it is full, not cropped like on photo, and it is as shiny as original. It's a little bit harder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydoezel on 10/15/2012

This is a perfect replacement for a scruffy broken 3gs back. It's quite hard to disassemble the complete 3GS. But that has nothing to do with this part. Replace the 3GS battery at the same time, because you have to disassemble the complete device. http://dx.com/p/apple-iphone-3gs-3-7v-4-51whr-rechargeable-... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections