DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Back Housing Cover for Iphone 3gs - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good value for money

posted by Che43 on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

You get what you pay for, quality is just a little bit lower then the original one on the inner side, but as good on the outer, and it came with "32 Gb" on the back. Don't be worried about apple logo, it is full, not cropped like on photo, and it is as shiny as original.

Cons:

It's a little bit harder to replace then i thought, but you can find detailed guide on "ifixit" i spend more then an hour, but i think a lot of people who knows tech can handle it. Also note that there is no hole for sim tray extractor screw, but i did it myself with 1/32" drill, just be very careful.

OtherThoughts:

You need #00 philips screwdriver and a lot of patience, also note where all screws go, and do not mix it, because they are different, i did some kind of a memory board and signed every screw.

Bottomline:

Get it if your case is cracked and good luck with assembly, be careful, be patient and you will succeed!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections