DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Back Housing Cover for Iphone 3gs - White
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good quality, good price and good cover

posted by alavgon on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Good price fits perfectly with all componenst of the iphone 3gs good quality, almost the same of the original Color matches perfectly to an aftermarket white back piece also available here on DX. I did a color change of my originally black iphone 3gs to white buying here and i'm so happy. Don't be afraid for the cut apple, it's like the original cover.

Cons:

It's a little bit harder to replace then, but you can find detailed guide on internet. Also note that there is a little hole for the sim card tray holder, but it is not significant. Its possible that u will need some professional tools, be careful.
    It could be more cheap.

OtherThoughts:

Generally is ok, delivery time was fast, and the bundle and protection was excelent.

Bottomline:

If your case is cracked and good luck with assembly, be careful, be patient and you will succeed! Also is perfect if you want change the color of your black iphone 3gs.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections