DX » Community » Reviews » Honda Logo Car Tire Valve Caps - Black (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymkersul on 05/31/2013

Great purchase, the pins are made of black anodized metal. While the value of quality is superior. The keychain also has excellent finish, very clean. one or two extra caps would be interesting, for replacement in case of loss, specily in Brazil that gas station attendants has a nasty habit of stealing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfelipefernandes on 05/22/2013

I'm using this in a Honda Civic, and it just looked pretty good. You have the best price for a great product. It combines perfect with black wheels, but the original ones looks very good too. Don't need to worry about the logo on the top of the caps, it won't fall. No cons at this time :) just look very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfsilveira on 05/15/2013

Looks very nice, better than average. All the parts have a nice black mate finish and the logos are made of rubber with good quality. The paint is also of good quality and doesn't come off easily. The quality of the glue is not so good and the Honda logo of the keychain fell after a month. The ring is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFilipeStrom on 01/25/2013

Cheap and nice quality cap, plus the key chain is usefull to secure the caps. No cons yet. Its installed on my motorbike but i havent take for a ride, so there is no cons so far. The logo sticker shoul fade with time as it is made of rubber. I use it on my motorbike, so i have two cap replacements to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIbirapua on 12/22/2012

You cannot go wrong with this: anyone that own a Honda car will love to receive this item as a gift in any occasion. No cons here, really. It does what is supposed to do (hold keys and cap your tire's valves). The build quality is very good when compared to the price this item cost here. Friends of mine ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIngustan on 12/06/2012

Good quality. The Honda logo is a sticker but well seated in the valve cap center, unlike other cheaper variants where it's on top, off center, and prone to peeling off. They look really nice with my Accord's rims. I've driven long and far with these valve caps, fast and through rough weather conditions ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarioleo on 11/18/2012

-Looks Very Nice. -Good Finishing. -Will Do the Jog. -Handle. -Good Price. -Logo car Holder Will Fall. -Black Color Will Fade . Looks very Nice, A good Option if have People stealing your originals. BE carefull and torn it, So You will ruined your valve tire. Gives a nice Look With Honda Logo on it. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byweiserdl on 11/15/2012

Good quality, better than average. It has a nice black mate finish. Is not actually a cons, but an improvement tip. Cars has usually 5 tires, not 4, so having 5 caps instead of 4 would be great. What's they key chain for? It's quite pointless, it could be removed and have another cap added for the same ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections