DX » Community » Reviews » NEW-091 Cree XM-L T6 5-Mode 1000LM White Zoom LED Tactical Flashlight w/ Clip (1 x 18650 / 3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byaliman on 01/05/2014

- Seems to be of stable and firm materials (metal) - very bright (don't kno wether it's 1000lm), but I never had such a bright LED lamp in this size (and for this price!!) - price! - a little bit too bright maybe.. Would be better if it would be a bit darker, so that it could be combined with other low lights... would be perfect if would be small, thinner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjack0726 on 03/16/2013

very bright LED 1000lumen is super bright especially at nite. i like the fast strobe which blink very fast and it can easily give awareness to the driver. the SOS is useful when you need it at emergency the battery 18650 can long lasting the flashlight. proven using it under rain without any issue. come with 3x AAA battery holder could be a life saver ... Read more

super bright LED bright with super long lasting 5 Mode - High , Medium , low light , fast strobe and SOS
    1 0
  • posted bycorbiealen on 12/06/2012

It is small, compact and easy to use. Very bright and probably the best one. Price is four star concerning lack of battery and a charger. Doesn't come with the battery, it comes only with the battery adapter for 3xAAA batteries. No charger included. No Strap Included. Would like to have another one :) Have also bought rubber Universal Adjustable Bicycle ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybaldbens on 12/01/2012

-very bright, easy and quick to zoom beam. -I like the ability to use AAA batteries -pretty consistently decent beam quality when changing focus No real cons that I can think of besides the battery fitting a bit loose Very pleased with the flashlight so far. The battery charge seems to last a long time. I do, though, wish it had a mode memory. Not a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOHScore on 06/04/2012

small and easy to carry very bright zoom duration heat management very good price you can use 2 kinds of battery... if your 18650 is empty you can ad 3 AAA cells. thats great looks great in that metal body the LED is not placed in the middle Battery pack is a lilbit loose in the body so small and full of light! I love it. Makes the night to day :) and ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections