Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byosuchil on 09/28/2014

Hi, I want to make a complain about the shipment because in my order I pay for 4 sensors and in the package just came with 3 instead. I would like to know if it will be a re-send of the sensor that is missing or the deposit of the sensor, I apreciate your answer, best rewards. Read more

Impression:almost satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bycybereduk on 05/04/2013

The product is correct, is very simple to use. And is very CHEAP No manual attached, but the signals are indicated over the pcb very usefull with arduino uno R3. The device engages well with the arduino heads. The pinout is compatible. I probe with blinkink a led with the signal for the sensor is activated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytedao00 on 02/25/2013

Might be very nice for a home project with your arduino board. The quality is really nice, for the price I couldn't imagine such a nice product. If you need it, buy it. Couldn't find many usefulness, maybe when I have many projects I can tell, but till now I think it is not that useful. But it was cheap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMatiasSilv on 02/14/2013

This module is really easy to use, it is well made and the board is tiny enough to use it in a lot of applications. Range voltage of 3 to 6v allows this module to be connected in a wide range of projects. It has an enable input that can be controlled by a uC in order to reduce power consumption when ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byScottJ on 01/03/2013

pulses IR LED for best sensitivity to IR detector. Very nice design, simple to use. no documentation. you must experiment to figure out how to use. The circuit uses a 555 timer chip to pulse IR LED, which is detected by IR detector. Use 2K pot to tune 555 frequency for best sensitivity by IR detector ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycuzcatleco on 12/04/2012

-Pequeño modulo sensor infrarojo. -Es de salida digital, recomendado usar con resistor pull-up -Buen precion 'desde arduino, es un juego de niños manejarlo -El unico detalle es la distancia de sensado, aprox 20 cm max. el potenciometro adjunto no regula demasiado. ...Cuando la version analoga ... Read more

the module on robot! two at front of my dxuino Robot !

0 0 2

• posted byBencassar on 11/24/2012

VERY cheap easy to mount very clean pcb layout IR led shielded on the sides to avoid interference enable option and enable jumper very good to interface with a micro controller Looks just like the image advertised. Very small and compact. Easy to use, header pins just slide into breadboard. Pot variations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichalwu on 11/14/2012

Really small, it will fit into every DIY project. Really good price (don't bother soldering your own, it is better to buy one) Detection LED on board (it will show you when it is working) Range tuning available (two variable resistors on board) Short range (which is a pro for me) No manual attached (... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byPecklauros on 07/05/2012

Easy to use, although no instruction manual, compact and inexpensive. Recommended. Fácil de usar, embora não tenha manual de instrução, compacto e barato. Recomendado. Does not come with instruction manual. But nothing about 2 minutes and a multimeter can not solve. And mention 40... Read more

Modules Aplication Triple sensors Working with Arduino

3 0 7

• posted bygozaki on 06/01/2012

- potentiometers allow range tuning - very small packaging - hole for bolt - on board LED to show detection ( you can disable this feature using a strap on the board) - need reverse engineering to understand how its work ( no user manual) - limited range as foreseen and mentioned. 30 cm is the max range ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections