DX » Community » Reviews » Cat.6 RJ-45 LAN Network Flat Cable (2M-Length)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfredblue on 05/29/2014

Good quality. Thin and flat. Perfect. Very easy to use. easy to carry in a jacket pocket, a pouch or a small bag. Real cat. 6 cable, recognize by managed switches. Not at all. Perfect product. Nothing to say. Perhaps availability in another color : grey, blue, red, etc. A small pouch could be a good idea to offer with the cable. Just plug the cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiepje3 on 03/08/2014

+ The cable is flat and very thin, so it when it is completely rolled up, it is very small and easy to store. + The flatness of the cable makes the cable not get tangled or knotted easily. + The the cable is long enough (2 meters) to connect your laptop to where you want to connect it to. + The quality is great, cable doesn't look fragile and there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfilosofo on 04/06/2013

Had an issue using cat 5 cables with my MacBook Pro. Didn't want to recognize the cable plugged in. With this cat 6 issue partly resolved, much more frequent recognition. Probably better at impeding interference. Compact when rolled up. Easy to roll up. Also capable of slipping under a door. I haven't tested to see if it works when still rolled up. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaleza66 on 07/01/2012

This is flat cable that will not wrinkle and get tangled. I love the idea, I have many flat cables. The connectors seems really strong, and the cable has a good quality. I like the materials, and how it came boxed. The combination of the price and the product is perfect. The flat cable let you operate this perfectly with out the cables cabin out of ... Read more

Boxed cable Flat cable connector detail
    1 0
  • posted bydxlooka on 06/06/2012

-slim, that means small when rolled together as on picture -no mechanical parts that would get broken easily (no case and no retraction mechanism, which is good, considering general dx quality) -it actually gives high speed, as meant for cat6 cable i wanted this to be my portable cable, so it should be small and practical. but when unwrapped it gets ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections