DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard - White (Large Size)
  • 5 star 21 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylghivizzani on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:simple and easy to use breadboard, standard and optimal number of rows and columns. I've used it many times and it does exactly what I expect it to do. It a pleasure to build prototypes with it Cons:rows lines contacts are quite tighter then powerlines (latera... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajakxx on 02/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Its the best for easy electric circuit. You can make all what you want try. I make with breadboard trying circuits, sometimes I have any problem, but breadboard can use in 10 ampers :-D Its not problem for this one. Cons:I dont have any problem with breadboard... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtaroth on 02/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Useful for connecting cables, circuits and home projects (or not so homemade) before final assembly, saving costs and unnecessarily spend parts. Cons:Holes to attach the cables are fairly simple in terms of quality, connections sometimes fail some time ago or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lots of space Standard layout Can stack multiple breadboards of this kind side by side (look at the tabs on the side) Adhesive underside (use of it is optional, there is a protective film over the glue that you can remove if need be) Cons:None OtherThoughts:Gr... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynadaol on 11/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really nice breadboard, good size,good quality and easy to use for beginners in electronics. Muy buena breadboard, buen tamaño, buena calidad y fácil de usar para principiantes en electrónica. Cons:I found no cons at the time,only the price I think it can... Read more

1 0
  • posted byberserk02 on 11/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:awesome for students of electronic, the plastic is resistent, the marking is very clear and the tape for fixation have average mechanical resistence. Very helpful. it´s a standart breadboard easy to use and very resistent I use it during more than 4 month... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypolik71 on 10/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-It's a good breadboard and seems good plastic -nice row/column printing -indentation for putting more in "tile" mode (bigger projects) -under surface with adhesive and under the adhesive there is some screw points available! Cons:come on , nothing at... Read more

1 0
  • posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is high quality and durable Breadboard. It makes good connections with thick and bigger wires. It has enough pads for medium projects and the really good thing is it can physically interconnect with other Breadboards via the plastic connectors on the sides.... Read more

Solderless Breadboard - White (Large Size)
    1 0
  • posted bybuzel on 09/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The quality of the material is good, not easy to break. The size and price are also very good. The components I use (diodes, resistors, capacitors and Arduino sensors ) fit good in the holes Cons:I am using this breadboard for more than one month and can't see... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStegoDX on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality and quite cheap. I also ordered 118826 cable pack. Quality material and easy to use. You can assembly several solderless breadboard, it's a good idea to make big projects. However the number of pinholes of this solderless breadboard is enough for... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections