DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard - White (Large Size)
  • 5 star 24 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygerry01 on 08/23/2014

Pros: very cheap. works just as is supposed to work. Cons: won't last for years, quality it's not top. But I know I'm not paying for that! Other thoughts: prototype boards are used to test circuits. For this price you can test a lot of them, and if it fails, just buy another one! Read more

Impression:good;

0 0
  • posted bylghivizzani on 05/13/2014

simple and easy to use breadboard, standard and optimal number of rows and columns. I've used it many times and it does exactly what I expect it to do. It a pleasure to build prototypes with it rows lines contacts are quite tighter then powerlines (lateral columns contacts) that may mean you can bend thin pins. but you can easily survive ! I suggest ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajakxx on 02/25/2014

Its the best for easy electric circuit. You can make all what you want try. I make with breadboard trying circuits, sometimes I have any problem, but breadboard can use in 10 ampers :-D Its not problem for this one. I dont have any problem with breadboard. Nice work. Very good is desk on the background, you can integrate it. Its about a lot of money ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAtaroth on 02/07/2014

Useful for connecting cables, circuits and home projects (or not so homemade) before final assembly, saving costs and unnecessarily spend parts. Holes to attach the cables are fairly simple in terms of quality, connections sometimes fail some time ago or the pins or the ends of the copper wires are trapped. Should be improved internal connections I ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHeikki991 on 01/30/2014

Good quality and price! There is standard layout Big and practical breadboard. All works perfectly and it is very useful, big for several components and good for prototyping. All arduino components, sensors and cables fit good in all the holes. You can extend the breadboard and it is good for bigger projects. There is adhesive tape in the other side ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabale on 01/24/2014

Quite cheap. On one side, the positive and negative rails are are connected somewhere under the plastic. It makes them unusable. If anything is connected to them assuming they work correctly, electronic components can get fried, which happened in my case. I got an Arduino Nano V3.0 fried after connecting it to the said damaged rails and doing so had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/21/2014

Lots of space Standard layout Can stack multiple breadboards of this kind side by side (look at the tabs on the side) Adhesive underside (use of it is optional, there is a protective film over the glue that you can remove if need be) None Great buy to begin a project. If you need more space at some point, you can buy more of those and either glue them ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfabioeastrid on 12/30/2013

A very good breadboard at a very good price. In my place this equipment costs 3 or 4 times more than on dealextreme. The breadboard is very well built, i can plug the pins of the components or the jump wires with no problem at all. and it make a good mechanical resistance to the pin, so they can't slip off I have found no problems at all, it works very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byn8bako on 12/21/2013

1. Low cost 2. Acceptable quality,if you don't need to spend a lot of money, just get this one, few parts and wires - and you are ready to go! 3. I found 2-side tape on the back side of breadboard - useful bonus for mounting :) maybe one thing - it's small if you need to create really big wiring scheme, but, again - look at the price! You can get a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynadaol on 11/19/2013

Really nice breadboard, good size,good quality and easy to use for beginners in electronics. Muy buena breadboard, buen tamaño, buena calidad y fácil de usar para principiantes en electrónica. I found no cons at the time,only the price I think it can be a little cheaper. No encontré ninguna contra por ahora, sólo creo que el ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections