DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard - White (Large Size)
Customer’s impression:
good Very Good Quality Best Price Perfetta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybsebi on 08/03/2015

I bought this to simulate, to learn, and also to have fun working with electricity! Works perfectly, bought some jumper wires too, does what it says!

Breadboard

Impression:good,Very Good Quality,Best Price;

0 0 0

• posted bysaloana on 04/08/2015

this product have excelent fabricacion, and I will buy more products like this in DX

Impression:Very Good Quality;

0 0 1

• posted byarschwarz on 02/09/2015

very good!!!

Impression:good,Very Good Quality,Perfetta;

0 0 0

• posted byEddie123 on 01/29/2015

As expected, since I have several of these already, the quality is excellent, and value for money very good. Recomemnd this item to all who need one

0 0 1

• posted bymneoud on 12/22/2014

Very pleased with this board. Nothing can beat the price. Quality for a fraction of the price i would pay in my country. Have been using the board now for a couple of months, and did not have any problems whatsoever. If you need one don't hesitate to buy this board. Definitly no cons.

0 0 0

• posted bylupoalba on 09/22/2014

Pro: prezzo, realizzazione e qualita', sembra perfetta, ne ho varie e devo dire che non sfigura rispetto a quelle "professionali" Contro: "large size", no, non direi, parlerei piu di medio piccola Per realizzare ciruiti di prova con fino a due rail di alimentazione diversi e 3, 4 integrati, e' si... Read more

Impression:Perfetta;

0 0 0

• posted bygerry01 on 08/23/2014

Pros: very cheap. works just as is supposed to work. Cons: won't last for years, quality it's not top. But I know I'm not paying for that! Other thoughts: prototype boards are used to test circuits. For this price you can test a lot of them, and if it fails, just buy another one!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byemihackr97 on 07/14/2014

it is quite cheap, but it is also very well constructed, the connections are good, the holes are all open, and it has a high quality feel to it. as a plus, it includes a double sided sticky foam backing so you can stick it to a surface, plus it is modular and can interlock with more of these. it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylghivizzani on 05/13/2014

simple and easy to use breadboard, standard and optimal number of rows and columns. I've used it many times and it does exactly what I expect it to do. It a pleasure to build prototypes with it rows lines contacts are quite tighter then powerlines (lateral columns contacts) that may mean you can... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymajakxx on 02/25/2014

Its the best for easy electric circuit. You can make all what you want try. I make with breadboard trying circuits, sometimes I have any problem, but breadboard can use in 10 ampers :-D Its not problem for this one. I dont have any problem with breadboard. Nice work. Very good is desk on the you... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere