DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard - White (L)
Customer’s impression:
good nice Very Good Quality Best Price Perfetta
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPlainOldAnders on 04/24/2017

Impression:good,Very Good Quality,nice;

Pros: It is a very nice board. The pins fit good and tight in the holes, and the connections between the holes makes great sense. I will be purchasing another soon.

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by3569199 on 02/20/2017

Impression:good,One of the best breadboards.;

Pros: Cheap and pretty qood quality. Cons: might be a little distorted, but can be fixed. One of the best breadboards i've seen. Mine arrived a little twisted, but problem was fixed by sticking it to a stiff plastic plate. Comes wit a adhesive backed tape so you can stick it to a rigid board to... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byseph04 on 02/01/2017

Impression:Very Good Quality,nice,Best Price;

pros: very good quality, good conductance, easy fit for connections cons: none at all other thoughts: a must have for every electronics. from hobbists to engineers

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMrJelle on 12/26/2016

Impression:Very Good Quality;

The prototyping board I ordered came with a similar one, but it was very warped and wouldn't stay stuck on the board. Replaced it with this one, which arrived perfectly flat, and has worked perfectly since. Recommended purchase for prototyping.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9858074 on 08/10/2016

Impression:Very Good Quality,Best Price;

I am so satisfied to buy this product. I tested with some projects and I am so satisfied. Very good quality. Highly recommended.

2 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bysimydit on 07/17/2016

Impression:Best Price;

Pros: Cheap, no missing connection, lightweight, has a sticky pad in the back. Cons: none really

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHigorPimentel on 06/30/2016

Impression:good,Very Good Quality,Best Price;

Pros: good quality and works well. I use this for many years and still working. Boa qualidade e funciona muito bem, eu uso ja tem alguns anos e continua funcionando. Cons: no cons.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJaccodejong on 01/31/2016

Impression:good,Very Good Quality,Best Price;

fine broad board, cheap , well finished good over short fine purchase . fast delivery , well packaged and as accustomed DX.COM. Dutch. prima broadboard, goedkoop, goed afgewerkt lekker ruim, kortom prima aanschaf. snel geleverd, goed verpakt en zoals gewend van DX.COM

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykollibar on 11/18/2015

breadboard de très bonne qualité, pur l'instant aucune mauvaise surprise d'une ligne qui ne fonctionnerait pas. aucun soucis

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypaki97 on 10/23/2015

The best breadboard. I have four of them and they are very useful. The shipping is great and also the general quality of the service

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere