DX » Community » Reviews » Refurbished 47-Key Keyboard for Xbox 360 Controller - Grey + White
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhagbard23 on 05/22/2014

- Works perfectly. - It's the real thing, so it so will find the original Microsoft Xbox 360 quality. - Much cheaper than any other you can buy elsewhere. I can't find any cons so far. Just for cosmetic reasons, the colors match the original grey+white Xbox 360 game pad, so keep it mind if you got the black Xbox 360 slim version or any other like red,... Read more

1 0
  • posted byedseiji1991 on 01/20/2014

Works great and does what it's supposed to do. The backlight is broken. Would require further fixing of my own, also this item can be found for a lower price on other places and for a brand new one with the headset included. US residents should look elsewhere. I'm happy overall, I bought this to avoid the abusive prices practiced where I live. But if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndremagni on 01/17/2014

Ótimo para uso! É muito dificil escrever no xbox usando o controle normal, pra quem usa bastante o multimidia, filmes, musicas vale bastante a pena! não atrapalha a jogabilidade! é meio dificil de encaixar no controle, tem q apertar bem. Muito bom! apesar de ser dificil de encaixar, quando encaixa ele fica muito bom, e não atrapalha ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIsbain on 10/10/2013

It works perfectly! Just as one would expect: all buttons are working (I tested them all). It is literally plug and play. The only problem I see in it is that you can't use it while having a protective case on your controller. It's good for sending quick messages to your friend, or to search for videos or stuff on the internet or even typing promotional ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLukiezito on 03/02/2013

What can we say? It is a refurbished product but original does not have any defect, or any physical damage, being a device's original microsoft, does not have any compatibility problems. It has no negative point, excellent product! The device fits perfectly in your hand, if you use the headphone, it works normally, you can engage in it Chatpad. I do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrmalk on 02/06/2013

- Excelent quality, al keys work perfect. - Perfect to data inputs on game, chat, navigate, and serachs - Totaly plug-and play - Connect perfectly on Xbox controller - Dont need cable or battery - I don't know if this is realy a cons, buts is dificult to unplug the keyboard from the controller - Very Small Butons - Buttons is hard to press The product ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bychirick on 11/29/2012

Hi quality, works excelent. is plug and play. I'm from Chile (Latinamerica) and it's working fine. I use to chat on Messenger, Bing search, browse in new Internet Explorer 10 etc. It works in every Hub of Xbox the keyboard have buttons in Chinese, and is not the same order as for American keyboard, some buttons are changed. like "." "... Read more

2 0
  • posted byarcathakor on 10/06/2012

- cheap price - like new - good quality - plug and play - very usefull - hard keys - the keys are a little bit small - not compatible with the official xbox headset - not compatible with a silicon case it's a good add to your xbox controller. You can't plug an official headset in it but a regular cellphone headset (2.5mm jack) should work ( I didn't ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byscotttswan on 07/19/2012

With all the new media apps on the xbox 360 it can take time to type in things to the search box. With this keyboard you can easily type what you want into the search boxes much faster than you could before. It also lets your write to your friends on xbox live much faster than you could before as it is a full qwerty keyboard. The keyboard makes the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections