DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie-Point (White)
  • 5 star 18 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexisgm on 12/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is perfect because I wouldn't need my old solder any more. It is easy to use because it is very handy. Cons:I fel a bit disapointed becuse when you see it on images it seems bigger but any way I'm happy with it because as I said it is very handy and useful. OtherThough... Read more

Unboxing a breadboard
    0 0
  • posted bylmpiffer on 09/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This solderless breadboard is more than good. The quality is starling. It does what it's supposed to do but additionally it has some cool features like the possibility to fix it to your work table with the adhesive tape included. Cons:No cons for this device,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealsSeeker on 09/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:If you are trying out different stuff with your Arduino, then this is a fast and simple way to connect your sensors, resistors and other electronic to your Arduino. The build quality is better than of the small breadboard i got in a experimenting set from a local distri... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great for experimenting and developing Arduino small projects. Contacts are good, good materials. Small and handy. You can interconnect more and make bigger projects. Cons:With larger projects you might have problem with space or pins. Do not use very thin wir... Read more

Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie-Point
    1 0
  • posted bycheesebacon on 08/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a really cheap breadboard. It is also pretty good in quality. I thought that it wouldn't last a few times of use, but it really surprised me with the long durability. Cons:The only bad that i could think is that the adesive tape in the bottom is a litt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byan85dy on 06/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ tiny, but big enough + good for transportation, fits in every pocket + overall quality is good + sticky pad on the back for fixation in your projects + +/- sides can be taken off Cons:- the cover of the sticky pad is slippery on the desk - if you remove the sticky pad (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGabriel94 on 06/02/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap,easy to use,durable and handy for DIY and makes up for usefull projekts. Cons:The somewhat plastic exterior makes it feel a bit low in quality but makes up for it in the sticky backside and overall usefull applications. OtherThoughts:This product I ordered... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanich82 on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is quite solid and robust. Small and good product with high quality. There is adhesive tape on the bottom of the board for attaching to table or workbench. It's possible to bend the power line section of the board. I didn't expect that and don't see the pur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhidaba on 05/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The product has sood quality and it is cheaper than other sites. I will use to try experiment with my raspberry pi. with another products of this site. I suggest to buy Breadboard Jumper Wires for Electronic so it very easy make your project. You can use it to connect dif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byByran on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It looks really solid and high quality - just beyond mine expectations. There is adhesive tape on the bottom so you can attach it to whatever you want. You can also bend the power line pices up to 45 degrees (maybe 90 but I didn´t tried that) Cons:Maybe bec... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections