DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie-Point (White)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful BOM Nenhum useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byspacemaster on 12/06/2014

Ideal for small projects and Arduino begginers. Comes with piece of rubber on the bottom so it doesn't get scratched. There's really no cons to it, it does exactly what it supposed to. Delivery time about 4 weeks as expected and arrived without any harm. Read more

Impression:good, useful, well-priced;

0 0 0

• posted byLUCASLEITE on 12/04/2014

Pros: A must have for your small DIY projects. This one is awesome! Just perfect, the back of it has and adesive tape. Cons: I believe it could be cheaper. Other thoughts: Order a bunch of jumper wires with it and you are ready to go! Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byriku2015 on 11/01/2014

I havent use this item yet but tried with some components Pros: This item is as it. It seems very sturdy. has 2-sided tape on bottom of board! Components sit very well and they are not lose Otherthougs: I bough this just for fun if need on any project. Bottomline: Its cheap and worth if need to do something ... Read more

Solderless board Solderless board Solderless board

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBader on 10/09/2014

Works just fine. Comes in a nice package and apears to be high quality. Have used it for some projects and no problem so far. Read more

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted byjaksom on 09/26/2014

produto muito bom. em otimo estado conforme o anucio chegol sem nem um problema eu recomendo o produto presso bom Read more

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 1

• posted bytarcisiodelima on 08/24/2014

muito bomrecmendo Read more

Impression:BOM;

0 0 1

• posted byGordigo on 03/21/2014

This product has good price and good quality. I like the product I have bought. I have not used it yet but it looks good and it got here very well packed. I just do not like all the time I had to wait. It took one month and 2 weeks to be delivered. I think it is too much time. For sure if it took less ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybrunomas100 on 03/07/2014

It is perfect because I wouldn't need my old solder any more. It is easy to use because it is very handy. No cons for this device, is simple and good quality made. If you are trying out different stuff with your Arduino, then this is a fast and simple way to connect your sensors, resistors and other ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byVoyagerscout on 02/13/2014

The cheapest solderless breadboard on dx, so possible also on the whole world wide web. Small size, The inner contacts are not as good as I hoped. Sometimes a normal pin does not make contact. With small projects this is not so bad, but when you are making vast complex networks, it will be a complete ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykadusp on 01/05/2014

This is a very good breadboard for the price, it comes with adesive surface on the back and I had no problems using it. The components fits perfect on the holes of breadboard. This is a good deal for this price. For some applications this breadboard is small, but in overall I have no cons for the listed ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections