DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie-Point (White)
Customer’s impression:
good Useful BOM Nenhum useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHARAGAN38 on 02/14/2015

Comes in sealed package but there are CONS : from origin two conexion lines were damaged, had to fix it with needles and micro screwdrivers. ALL conexion lines are really hard to pin in. I am afraid of damaging the IC's when inserting and removing.

Impression:Not as good as I expected;

0 0 0

• posted bylevickiy on 02/12/2015

I buy it for experimenting with my Raspberry, if's have same size and good quality.

Impression:good,Useful,BOM;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 12/31/2014

This product is ideal for electronic design, the components fit perfectly in the little hole, can be used in conjunction with Arduino. It has a good quality, no cons.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bywerder46 on 12/29/2014

I'm very happy with the board. you can experiment without the need of soldering and desoldering if something went wrong.

Impression:Nützlich,Stückliste;

0 0 0

• posted byspacemaster on 12/06/2014

Ideal for small projects and Arduino begginers. Comes with piece of rubber on the bottom so it doesn't get scratched. There's really no cons to it, it does exactly what it supposed to. Delivery time about 4 weeks as expected and arrived without any harm.

Impression:good, useful, well-priced;

0 0 0

• posted byLUCASLEITE on 12/04/2014

Pros: A must have for your small DIY projects. This one is awesome! Just perfect, the back of it has and adesive tape. Cons: I believe it could be cheaper. Other thoughts: Order a bunch of jumper wires with it and you are ready to go!

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byriku2015 on 11/01/2014

I havent use this item yet but tried with some components Pros: This item is as it. It seems very sturdy. has 2-sided tape on bottom of board! Components sit very well and they are not lose Otherthougs: I bough this just for fun if need on any project. Bottomline: Its cheap and worth if need to... Read more

Solderless board Solderless board Solderless board

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byBader on 10/09/2014

Works just fine. Comes in a nice package and apears to be high quality. Have used it for some projects and no problem so far.

Impression:As expected;

0 0 0

• posted byDemonix57 on 10/08/2014

The breadboard is very sturdy and the pins are all well-conected, I had no problems with it so far. Great value for price and very small (slightly larger than credit card).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byjaksom on 09/26/2014

produto muito bom. em otimo estado conforme o anucio chegol sem nem um problema eu recomendo o produto presso bom

Impression:Nenhum;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections