DX » Community » Reviews » Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie-Point (White)
  • 5 star 22 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGordigo on 03/21/2014

This product has good price and good quality. I like the product I have bought. I have not used it yet but it looks good and it got here very well packed. I just do not like all the time I had to wait. It took one month and 2 weeks to be delivered. I think it is too much time. For sure if it took less time to be delivered I would buy more goods. I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrunomas100 on 03/07/2014

It is perfect because I wouldn't need my old solder any more. It is easy to use because it is very handy. No cons for this device, is simple and good quality made. If you are trying out different stuff with your Arduino, then this is a fast and simple way to connect your sensors, resistors and other electronic to your Arduino. The build quality is better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVoyagerscout on 02/13/2014

The cheapest solderless breadboard on dx, so possible also on the whole world wide web. Small size, The inner contacts are not as good as I hoped. Sometimes a normal pin does not make contact. With small projects this is not so bad, but when you are making vast complex networks, it will be a complete nightmare when one of the pins does not make contact.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykadusp on 01/05/2014

This is a very good breadboard for the price, it comes with adesive surface on the back and I had no problems using it. The components fits perfect on the holes of breadboard. This is a good deal for this price. For some applications this breadboard is small, but in overall I have no cons for the listed price. No comments............................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhstehr on 12/23/2013

It is a breadboard for solderless electronics Projects. It is medium sized and has a Standard layout. I find the very Little ones almost useless. This one has a good size for small Projects. For more complex Projects, get the bigger size one. The Quality could be better but it's not too bad either. The Price is decent but you can always get better Price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielBenSasson on 12/10/2013

Very convenient for small projects, has an adhesive bottom side which can be used with some of the Arduino expansion shields. Perfect for Arduino Nano development board, since the Arduino Nano can be placed in the center of the breadboard. It has 2 rails for Vcc and Gnd on each side. Basically just like the big ones but more compact. The breadboard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexisgm on 12/04/2013

It is perfect because I wouldn't need my old solder any more. It is easy to use because it is very handy. I fel a bit disapointed becuse when you see it on images it seems bigger but any way I'm happy with it because as I said it is very handy and useful. When I ordered it, it was sold out so I had to wait almost for a week but DX service attended me ... Read more

Unboxing a breadboard
    0 0
  • posted bylmpiffer on 09/30/2013

This solderless breadboard is more than good. The quality is starling. It does what it's supposed to do but additionally it has some cool features like the possibility to fix it to your work table with the adhesive tape included. No cons for this device, is simple and good quality made. Also the VCC tie lines can be rotated to a side so it's a lot more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydealsSeeker on 09/26/2013

If you are trying out different stuff with your Arduino, then this is a fast and simple way to connect your sensors, resistors and other electronic to your Arduino. The build quality is better than of the small breadboard i got in a experimenting set from a local distributor. Also the letters are sharply printed and easily readable. It is very small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystanojoski on 09/25/2013

Great for experimenting and developing Arduino small projects. Contacts are good, good materials. Small and handy. You can interconnect more and make bigger projects. With larger projects you might have problem with space or pins. Do not use very thin wires. Better to tape it to something, coz it would move on your table when working on it. would be ... Read more

Solderless Breadboard with 400 Tie-Point
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections