DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Cool Punk Style Cowhide Bracelet - Brown (Multilayer Coil Theme)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoming on 06/12/2013

Great looking, good for the price. quality leather Quality snaps . seams durable . does'nt feel cheap at all. No funny dealextreme smell if you know what i mean ! It was limit too small for me , i had to stretch it for few minutes to make it fit around my wrist. I'm not that big (6' 200 lbs ) I a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 04/10/2013

Nice item for a gift to your girlfriend or some girl you wanna give a good impression. The quality is really really good and it is a really good looking bracelet. The price could be a little bit lower I think... it is not too cheap as one could expect in DealExtreme store... I think it is suited... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysjukfan on 04/15/2012

A really simple wristband made out of leather to a small price. It's looks cool and is really easy to put on. Leather and buttons feels like they're of good quality and should last for long. The button is good so it won't open by mistake. You almost don't feel it when it's on so you can sleep it... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections