DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Cool Punk Style Pendant Necklace (1922 Dual Plate Theme)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHarryPutaMKS on 02/07/2014

Ótimo Produto, Material Bom Só de Olhar ja da para ver que é de boa Qualidade, Vem Sem nenhum Problema de Fabricação, Aconselho a Quem Estiver Pensando em Comprar nao Pensar 2 Vezes E Comprar Pois Vale a Pena Gostei Muito do Produto Grato! :D O Preço Do Produto poderia estar ainda mais acessível mas nao tenho do que ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemesilverio on 09/27/2013

I really love this pendant. It's very nice to use it. The metal plates have a good quality and the leather cord is sturdy. I always use this pendant to go out on a date or to dance. I definetely recommend it to everyone... Really cool and usefull. =D Well, it could be a little cheaper. But no problem. Here in Brazil this kind of necklace would cost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySylvioC on 06/01/2013

Very good quality! The metal plates are really cool and good looking. The leather seems nice also. The plates are a little bigger than I thought, they are about 3 cm long and 2 cm wide. But that's not really a problem. I'm really happy with the overall quality of the product! You can easily adjust the size of the necklace just by puling the leather ... Read more

Necklace
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections