DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Battery with Decoder for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 (2-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 15 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 5% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvicen7e on 01/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:None. Cons:It´s useless to my Galaxy Ace. The battery only lasts 24h in standby mode! The build quality is awful. I don´t reccomend this product to anyone. OtherThoughts:A bateria é inútil. Só dura 24 horas em modo de espera! A qualidade de construção é horrív... Read more

0 1
  • posted bytiagodlino on 06/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great price, plus the batteries last as long as the original one, if not a little bit longer. Thats about it!I dont think you can find a better product for a better price Cons:Packaging is very simple, but for this price I couldn't ask for anything more advanced. The ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytheskater on 05/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Slugs in nicely to my samsung galaxy My old original battery did not work any more. This one works very well, especially compared to the old one Very satisfied with the capacity. No problems fitting it into my galaxy ace. Cons:Hope it will keep performing as i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOzy91 on 05/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-I got precisely what I ordered. -It is way cheaper then batteries in my local mobile shop where I can get just one!!! battery for $10-15 and here I got 2-pack for less then $6. Again, price is BIG PRO! -Some say sticker make this battery look cheaper but I like... Read more

DealExtreme 3.7V 1600mAh Battery for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
    0 0
  • posted byzugurudumba on 04/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I've had this for a couple of days now, it's just like the original battery when new. And it's two of them. I wasn't very trusting, because I bought some replacement batteries for a Nokia from DX, and I got burned. But this product is OK. Cons:Product arrived 24... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykadyrch on 04/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Unfortunately I have no such phone. Bought for a tablet as no surprise. I just do them together spoyal increasing capacity. Capacity of the original. Cons:Capacity slightly less than expected. But not critical. OtherThoughts:Slightly off topic: I want to see o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaysek on 04/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price and the capacity (it rounds 95 % of capacity at a pair of charges) / El precio y la capacidad (ronda el 95 % de capacidad en un par de cargas). Cons:In general, batteries could have more capacity. I mean, 1600 mAh aren't too bad, but... / Las baterías ten... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypoentosee on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Bought for replacing the dying original battery. They work well (are two months that I'm using them), keeping the charge even after a couple of weeks (if just charged and removed, of course). Unbeatable price! Cons:Even if 1600 mAh are declared, I don't see any differen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymefairo on 01/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:My original lasted half a day and after 1.5 days i change the battery with the second one.also buy the wall charger so you always have a backup.fits very well and the battery lasts better if you charge it with the wall charger... Cons:It takes 2 hours to charge,and it f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypamenxander on 01/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits good. no problem (over)heating while charging. At a glance its a good battery for the phone. Cons:Not better than my already worn original battery. It seems to be draining faster than the original one. When using 3G or wifi, ths one will not last one day.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections