DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Battery with Decoder for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 (2-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Funcional SAMSUNG Melhor que original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynorbel on 12/15/2014

Comprei para colocar em um Samsung Ace. Elas são melhores que as baterias originais, demoram o mesmo tempo pra carregar e duram mais. Adorei esta compra. Read more

Impression:Funcional,SAMSUNG,Melhor que original;

0 0 0

• posted bytarumar on 03/24/2014

Cheap and works well. I own them since more than a year, the first one served well for the whole year and then started deteriorating. $3 for use for a whole year is more than enough. Fits well to the phone, no problem. None for this price. You have your battery requirement for almost two years. If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygjsc77 on 03/21/2014

They are two batteries with a reasonable amount of storage. It is not necessary to charge them every day (depending on the use you give to your phone). Pretty simple package and looking but they work 100% They look fake, but just because of the sticker. I have thrown away my two original Samsung batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvicen7e on 01/30/2014

None. It´s useless to my Galaxy Ace. The battery only lasts 24h in standby mode! The build quality is awful. I don´t reccomend this product to anyone. A bateria é inútil. Só dura 24 horas em modo de espera! A qualidade de construção é horrível. Eu não recomendo este produto para alguém. Procure por outros ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypdri88 on 07/26/2013

Good materials and size (identical to the originals), fits perfectly on the phone, good battery duration for the moment (similar to the original or slightly higher). 2 batteries for a reasonable price The label gives a sense of poor quality but does not really matter. the important thing is that it fits ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiagodlino on 06/14/2013

Great price, plus the batteries last as long as the original one, if not a little bit longer. Thats about it!I dont think you can find a better product for a better price Packaging is very simple, but for this price I couldn't ask for anything more advanced. The batteries are inside a little plastic ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytheskater on 05/29/2013

Slugs in nicely to my samsung galaxy My old original battery did not work any more. This one works very well, especially compared to the old one Very satisfied with the capacity. No problems fitting it into my galaxy ace. Hope it will keep performing as it does now. Packed closely together, was at first ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOzy91 on 05/26/2013

-I got precisely what I ordered. -It is way cheaper then batteries in my local mobile shop where I can get just one!!! battery for $10-15 and here I got 2-pack for less then $6. Again, price is BIG PRO! -Some say sticker make this battery look cheaper but I like these happy orange/red colors. -They are ... Read more

DealExtreme 3.7V 1600mAh Battery for Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830

0 0 0

• posted byzugurudumba on 04/26/2013

I've had this for a couple of days now, it's just like the original battery when new. And it's two of them. I wasn't very trusting, because I bought some replacement batteries for a Nokia from DX, and I got burned. But this product is OK. Product arrived 24 days after being shipped. But hey, it's free ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykadyrch on 04/18/2013

Unfortunately I have no such phone. Bought for a tablet as no surprise. I just do them together spoyal increasing capacity. Capacity of the original. Capacity slightly less than expected. But not critical. Slightly off topic: I want to see on this site capacious battery for tablets. Slightly off topic:... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections