DX » Community » Reviews » i-SmartSim 2008 SIM Card Unlock Attachment for Nokia and Most Other Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
Otimo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywillhlpg on 11/21/2014

Veio tudo certo Read more

Impression:Otimo;

0 0 0

• posted byromi777 on 07/01/2013

- works nice - you do not need to (operator) unlock your phone. - calls, SMS, data work without any problems If you insert SIM and adapter once, you can forget it. - because of the solution choosen I do not recommend to take out and insert again very often, because you can damage the SIM connector in ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjbarroskill on 06/11/2013

Fácil de usar, basta colocar o cartão e fica a funcionar normalmente como telemóvel desbloqueado sem ter de alterar software. O corte do cartão é fácil e não altera nem compromete o funcionamento do mesmo. Só mesmo ter de cortar o cartão SIM, mas nada de grave.... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrobsdeals on 04/11/2013

My use for this item was for specifically unblocking a blocked AT£T cell phone. At first I had doubts because of the flimsiness of the unblock card but this feature turned out to be one of its strong points being able to slide this circuit board easily under a regular SIM and then inserting the ... Read more

UNBLOCK SIM AND ATT PHONE USED PHOYO SHOWING INCREDIBLE THINNESS OF THIS ITEM

1 0 2

• posted byvolene on 01/14/2013

It is good if you use it with nokia. I try it with Samsung Gt-e1200 and didn't work. I try it with 2 models Samsung but didn't work. It is very hard to put it in the phone. When try to put it it starts to bend the material is very soft. I wait 2 months this order I dont know why. I don't try it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiodel on 12/28/2012

Fácil de usar Barato Útil Cumple su cometido. Es muy flexible y hay que ser cuidadoso al manipularlo. Algunos modelos de móviles quedan un poco forzados porque es un poco grueso por algunas zonas. +++ Funciona en la mayoría de modelos de teléfono. Lo he usado con nokia (modelos ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjohndrums on 12/11/2012

seems well designed and not too breakable worked in unlocking a locked lg optimus gt540 didnt fit my nokia which was the phone i bought it for so if you look at the sim card tray in your phone and its a kind that slides in to a plastic encased hole in your phone, try and see if theres enough room for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byt3chn0 on 12/06/2012

used this to unlock an existing troublesome 'contracted' phone, work as a charm sometimes you need to push and repush, the contact is a bit loose depending on your phone. also some phone have little room to fit once you've got the original sim in there. check if your phone is supported first but we've ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byraven22 on 09/27/2012

-Cheap -Universal -Easy to use -Do not need special knowleges about cell phones -work fine with Huawei G7210 -to place it in sim card slot I have to cut off a piece of my sim card (because of chip) -the construction looks a bit fragile -I have an idea cut my sim to micro-sim dimensions and use an adapter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymauroxj on 09/18/2012

The price is really really cheap, if you get it to work with your celular phone... In my case I have tryed to unlock a nokia 3120 classic but I did not success... it just do not work on it. It does not work with nokia 3120c-1b (classic).. this celular phone is a couple of years old but still it did not ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections