DX » Community » Reviews » i-SmartSim 2008 SIM Card Unlock Attachment for Nokia and Most Other Cell Phones
Customer’s impression:
OK Otimo tested and working
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasmvd on 02/11/2015

Pros: Funciona prefectamente, hasta ahora no he tenido problemas con ningún terminal y lo he probado en nuevos, ya no lo uso porque ahora tengo telefono libre, pero hasta que lo he dejado de usar cero problemas

Impression:OK;

0 1 0

• posted bywillhlpg on 11/21/2014

Veio tudo certo

Impression:Otimo;

0 1 0

• posted byMurdock5252 on 08/02/2014

I placed it but I had to cut my card due to the big black chip which will take a lot of space of the sim slot, so be carefull if you try to set it using a lot of strenght because you may damage the slot. When you start your phone, go to network configuration and choose your operator, if you dont... Read more

Impression:tested and working;

0 0 0

• posted byromi777 on 07/01/2013

- works nice - you do not need to (operator) unlock your phone. - calls, SMS, data work without any problems If you insert SIM and adapter once, you can forget it. - because of the solution choosen I do not recommend to take out and insert again very often, because you can damage the SIM in your... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjbarroskill on 06/11/2013

Fácil de usar, basta colocar o cartão e fica a funcionar normalmente como telemóvel desbloqueado sem ter de alterar software. O corte do cartão é fácil e não altera nem compromete o funcionamento do mesmo. Só mesmo ter de cortar o cartão SIM, mas nada... Read more

0 1 2

• posted byrobsdeals on 04/11/2013

My use for this item was for specifically unblocking a blocked AT£T cell phone. At first I had doubts because of the flimsiness of the unblock card but this feature turned out to be one of its strong points being able to slide this circuit board easily under a regular SIM and then inserting... Read more

UNBLOCK SIM AND ATT PHONE USED PHOYO SHOWING INCREDIBLE THINNESS OF THIS ITEM

1 0 2

• posted byvolene on 01/14/2013

It is good if you use it with nokia. I try it with Samsung Gt-e1200 and didn't work. I try it with 2 models Samsung but didn't work. It is very hard to put it in the phone. When try to put it it starts to bend the material is very soft. I wait 2 months this order I dont know why. I don't try it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBiodel on 12/28/2012

Fácil de usar Barato Útil Cumple su cometido. Es muy flexible y hay que ser cuidadoso al manipularlo. Algunos modelos de móviles quedan un poco forzados porque es un poco grueso por algunas zonas. +++ Funciona en la mayoría de modelos de teléfono. Lo he usado con nokia y... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjohndrums on 12/11/2012

seems well designed and not too breakable worked in unlocking a locked lg optimus gt540 didnt fit my nokia which was the phone i bought it for so if you look at the sim card tray in your phone and its a kind that slides in to a plastic encased hole in your phone, try and see if theres enough room... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byt3chn0 on 12/06/2012

used this to unlock an existing troublesome 'contracted' phone, work as a charm sometimes you need to push and repush, the contact is a bit loose depending on your phone. also some phone have little room to fit once you've got the original sim in there. check if your phone is supported first but... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: