DX » Community » Reviews » MiniSD to SD Card Adapter Sleeve (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrancoDalle on 05/17/2013

It does work fine. I could also use it adapting a microSD to a miniSD adapter :D The sleeve where it came was big enough to carry the miniSD to SD adapter sold, a microSD to miniSD adapter I had, a miniSD and a miniSD reader also! ;) I needed only 1 piece :P The other one will be stored for ever XD Now I can read any SD size with an only SD reader (... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomBuurke on 02/05/2013

Two mini SD card adapters always come in handy when using a camera. They also come in nice boxes with room to carry an extra mini sd card. Great for long traveling. The boxes that carry the adapters don't seem to strong, but have not broken after a week of intensive use. I also wanted a micro sd adapter but ordered the wrong one. The adapter still comes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonataspam on 01/09/2013

In addition to being an excellent price, I was surprised that came with the kit, as well as the adapters are good, they each come with a protective helpful to bring cards. I did not like the packaging that came accompanying the cards. It was simply a small plastic bag. Despite the drawbacks, I believe that the advantages outweigh therefore buy this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylantisbr on 08/13/2012

I think that everybody knows a MiniSD to SD adapter, so there isn't much to say, it works perfectly and the MiniSD fits correctly in the adapter. Acredito que todos conheçam um adaptador MiniSD para SD, então não há muito o que dizer, ele funciona perfeitamente e o MiniSD cabe perfeitamente no adptador. It looks like a little weak,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRandolphCarter on 08/31/2011

- Cheap for two adapters. - There is a case for each one. - Works properly. - There is a lock switch. - Adapters looks solid. Little thicker than normal. Inserts with hard, but fits to my computer card reader. I ordered it to use my miniSD card in my camera because former one is broke. The adapter is fits, but card is not recognized (not compatible ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxdiag on 12/13/2010

It works as expected. The lock switch is present. Handy item. Build quality is bad, but when card is inserted, breakability becomes low. Little fat than standard SD cards. (It got stuck in my laptop's card reader. Had to use teeth to pull it out [HP dm4], luckily the second card is less stucky, and can be pulled out with a fingernail. {It's a push-to-... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRazorblade2k on 01/23/2010

- It's really cheap for a 2-pack. - It works fine with SD readers. - Each one comes inside its own plastic case. - They have write-protection lock switch. - Poor build quality, it won't last a lot of time if you don't use it with care (but hey, you've got 2 of them). - Almost sure it's fake Kingston despite the logo. I'm a GBA EZ-Flash IV owner too,... Read more

0 0
  • Ok
    posted byYukaza on 05/24/2009

For those of you still using miniSD cards, this is a treat. Cheap. Which is good, especially for two since more often that not, one doesn't work or breaks. Low quality. It feels cheap and flimsy. Also sometimes it doesn't recognise the MiniSD card. It's fixed after slotting it in and out a few times. Still frustrating nonetheless. A cheap-ish miniSD ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybri34 on 01/17/2009

For the price,buy it. Its cheap and it does its job,and a good cheap option when your previous card adaptor fall apart. A little flimsy and not really built to last,but who cares for the price you pay you get two in this pack so use the next one. If like me your a bit heavy handed these things never last,partly down to the build quality and partly heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlesbc on 12/15/2008

-Cheap (not enough?) with free shipping -Comes with plastic case -Item comes in 2-pack -Build quality is questionable (real Kingston product?) -Nothing really ! What to say? It just works (at the moment). I hope it will work in the future too. As it's 2-pack, you have two chances that it will work when you will want to use it. A must buy for every EZ-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections