There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works like a charm!

posted by chococrazes on 07/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This mosquito repellent keychain works like a charm! It's very sturdy and very well-built. The unit is small in size and easy to carry around.

It comes with 2 settings. The first setting (you'll hear a beeping sound) repels fireflies and bats. The second setting (you'll hear a clicking sound) repels mosquitoes. There is also a very handy LED red flashlight at the bottom of the unit.

I had everyone in the family gave the mosquito repellent keychain a try. We carried the keychain with us to mow the lawn, walk the dog, and walk around the pond (where most of the mosquitoes are). We found that mosquitoes will still fly around us, but they won't land on us nor bite us. It's amazingly effective!!

Cons:

I don't find anything that needs improvement. The unit is very well-designed.

OtherThoughts:

This came just in time for my outdoor event this weekend. I need to purchase a few more so everyone in the family has one! Maybe we should clip one on our dog's collar too!

Bottomline:

Get it, get it, get it! With this, you don't have to spray yourself with yucky, sticky bug spray and you don't have to wear those citronella bracelet!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections