DX » Community » Reviews » 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 42 ( 70% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 28% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShakedz on 04/07/2014

Looks amazing, as in professional and much more expensive - Additional rails are a must - Windage and elevation adjustments work well - Sturdy - Lens covers are super useful and rotate - 2 dot colors availabre from dia Selector doesn't seem to make much difference in dot brightness Can't beat the quality for the price, even the logo on the base screams ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycoolblokes56 on 03/07/2014

This sight has extremely good value for money, to buy anything even close to the quality of this one locally would cost easily upwards of $400. It also holds its point and does not go out of line with the recoil of the gun. It was also extremely easy to mount on the 21mm mounting rail. Took less than five minutes! None that I have come across. I don'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaputXino on 02/18/2014

- Looks amazing, as in professional and much more expensive - Additional rails are a must - Windage and elevation adjustments work well - Sturdy - Lens covers are super useful and rotate - 2 dot colors availabre from dial - Selector doesn't seem to make much difference in dot brightness It's a useful sight for short range target shooting, coupled with ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysikerun on 01/02/2014

- Not too expensive. - Fits rails very easily. - No movement or wobble. - Looks stylish on top of an airsoft gun. - The dot is clear and it can be adjusted (color and intensity) based on the current light conditions. - Feels durable and well built. - The battery is included. - Includes flip-up lens covers. - The thread for the battery compartment is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysupermainio on 08/02/2013

The scope has sturdy metal body, not shoddy plastic. The lenses are of good quality as well and were protected by removable plastic caps. Having both red and green laser is nice, adjustable brightness is a good bonus, providing for both night and day use. The scope's rails fit snugly my P90 airsoft gun. None so far, been a satisfied customer. Good scope ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenryh90 on 06/10/2013

+ Very cheap; I bought this for a replacement for my similar 85$ Walther 1x30 sight and was astounded to see that this is the exact same product for 1/4 the price! + Accurate, works on a shotgun and hunting rifle and isn't set off or otherwise affected by recoil + Additional rails allow for attachment of a lamp + Surprisingly sturdy, product is full ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byBlackMajj on 04/01/2013

Cheap Lightweight Small form factor Can switch between red & green dot Seems durable Rail mounts on side and top for adding laser or flashlight I've not found any cons to point out yet. Would've liked to have 4-mode reticle on it so I could get crosshairs instead of dot. That would have pushed it over the top and make it absolutely fantastic! Cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschnauzerpck on 03/20/2013

it's a very well constructed alumimium scope, Work as stated, come with lens cover,can be switch to different brightness of either red or green dot. fitted nicely on 20mm rail. it's a normal lens, no con at the moment for this price i don't think one can expect more. the next scope to buy will be AEOG or eco tech scope. that two is also my wish list ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLosTxSouL94 on 02/20/2013

It's a very well constructed reflex sight. The different levels for light conditions is great. The dust covers for the lenses fit nicely No clear direction for which is the back or the front, so I put it on backwards more than once. But that's a minor negative. This is my first reflex sight ever. It is going to be used on my Nerf guns as Airsoft is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywedginator on 02/01/2013

For the price, it's not bad. Comes with batteries and ready to be installed and used. Adjustments are straight forward. I was able to sight the scope quickly and easily. Adjustable brightness to the red and green dots. Comes with pop up protection caps which helps keep the dust out when in storage. Dots are a bit too bit, but not a major issue. If this ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections