DX » Community » Reviews » 1*30 Reflex Laser Sight Rifle Scope (Red + Green Laser Configurable)
  • 5 star 36 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaputXino on 02/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks amazing, as in professional and much more expensive - Additional rails are a must - Windage and elevation adjustments work well - Sturdy - Lens covers are super useful and rotate - 2 dot colors availabre from dial Cons:- Selector doesn't seem to make muc... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhenryh90 on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Very cheap; I bought this for a replacement for my similar 85$ Walther 1x30 sight and was astounded to see that this is the exact same product for 1/4 the price! + Accurate, works on a shotgun and hunting rifle and isn't set off or otherwise affected by recoil... Read more

1 1
  • posted byBlackMajj on 04/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap Lightweight Small form factor Can switch between red & green dot Seems durable Rail mounts on side and top for adding laser or flashlight Cons:I've not found any cons to point out yet. OtherThoughts:Would've liked to have 4-mode reticle on it so I could get cr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byschnauzerpck on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it's a very well constructed alumimium scope, Work as stated, come with lens cover,can be switch to different brightness of either red or green dot. fitted nicely on 20mm rail. Cons:it's a normal lens, no con at the moment OtherThoughts:for this price i don't think one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLosTxSouL94 on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a very well constructed reflex sight. The different levels for light conditions is great. The dust covers for the lenses fit nicely Cons:No clear direction for which is the back or the front, so I put it on backwards more than once. But that's a minor negative. Other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywedginator on 02/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For the price, it's not bad. Comes with batteries and ready to be installed and used. Adjustments are straight forward. I was able to sight the scope quickly and easily. Adjustable brightness to the red and green dots. Comes with pop up protection caps which h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichaeltolputt on 01/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fits rails very well. No movement from mount. The variable red dot is great for night or day time use as it is bright enough to see unless looking towards the sun. Weight of item tends to make it sit still even when moving quickly or over rough terrain. The battery repl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrodacura on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love this item, very solid, prety for airsoft or air rifle. Easy to adjust, battery it´s working for 3 months, and continues to operate normally. Mounts system is very good, very practical Very strong, has fallen twice and still like new. I have this si... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeast1944 on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Loved this scope every since I got it out of the box. Its made out of high quality metal. Really easy to adjust for windage. The levels of brightness are far apart. The battery life is amazing. Easy to mount, stays stirdy on the gun, doesn't move what so ever. Pretty ch... Read more

Mounted Scope Red Dot Green Dot
    1 0
  • posted byjonbsvee4 on 04/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a very nice scope for my m4a1 carbine airsoft, i love the construction!! Full metal aluminum Cons:Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....Nothing....N... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections