DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-3T6 XM-L T6 5-Mode 2500LM Memory 3-LED White Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650 / 3 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Resistente grande Impression Forte Not that expensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9430981 on 07/28/2015

Pro: Really great price for a super bright flashlight Cons: Slightly different to the same model a bought a year ago. LED is more yellow but same strength on the beam although newer version has more lag when switching between settings compared to older version. First pic is with all three and one... Read more

Sturdy and Solid Sturdy and Solid

Impression:Impression;

0 0 1

• posted bygugatato on 05/19/2015

gostei muito da lanterna, muito forte a luz, aparentemente a bateria dura bastante, material de ótima qualidade. a lanterna é bem comprida, deveria vir com as bateiras

Impression:Resistente,grande,Forte;

0 0 0

• posted bydilipc on 03/14/2015

I really like this torch. It is so very bright!! Really lights up the room even on a dull day; it's a beacon at night. It's very useful for outdoors and for sailing etc. I feel sailors can use it effectively. Pros: Very bright, and very decently priced. The build quality is like much more Looks I... Read more

Impression:Extremely powerful,Not that expensive;

0 0 0

• posted bywpwwua on 02/26/2015

aluminum, 3800 lumens, it isn't heated, bright very much,folding, universal, waterproof,shortcomings it isn't revealed!

excellent flashlight, I recommend to all

Impression:Not that expensive,the best flashlight ever;

0 0 0

• posted byYazos on 02/24/2015

Pros: Solid and strong flashlight. I am very impressed! Cons: None.

0 0 0

• posted bymariekeb74 on 08/16/2014

Pro's: Beams pretty far. Amazing! Solid, strong flashligt. Quality seems pretty good. Cons: Don't need the stroboscope and sos-function. It's a bit heavy and it doesn't have a strap. Great flashligt for camping, spotting wildlife and perhaps to dazzle burglars as well. If you need a strong you... Read more

Impression:Impression;

0 0 0

• posted byaldebaran91330 on 07/30/2014

Pros : That's my most powerful flashlight bought here (I already bought.. 4 or 5). It looks solid and the range is 150/200m. The brightness and range can be compared to the lights of my car at max power. Cons : No zooming function... but that's not such a big deal. My next flashlight will have +... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byae25nz on 06/22/2014

bright light. waterproof. easy to use. well made. glass lense is thin. No hole for a lanyard. Protected batteries cut out early at full beam when only two fitted. Can't be used as a dive torch as clicky button won't work at depth, also many orings on the extensions allows more chance of a leak. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykhaglun on 06/07/2014

Feels very good in your hand *Well built *STRONG AS H*LL *Can use 2 batteries instead of 3... 2 Is enough for anybody! *Clear lens *Good ciruits *Trustfire brand I have used it a lot since I received it, both indoors and outdoors. The reach is great and the battery lasts quite a long time even in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkoti on 03/17/2014

This flash light has a very very nice build quality. All the fit and finish is of the highest quality. The beam is focused and extremely bright. Very very very nice product for that price. NONE. Probably dont need all the modes it has, just High and Low power would be fine. Is a smaller than it i... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere