DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-3T6 XM-L T6 5-Mode 2500LM Memory 3-LED White Flashlight - Black (2 x 18650 / 3 x 18650)
  • 5 star 26 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byae25nz on 06/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:bright light. waterproof. easy to use. well made. Cons:glass lense is thin. No hole for a lanyard. Protected batteries cut out early at full beam when only two fitted. Can't be used as a dive torch as clicky button won't work at depth, also many orings on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykhaglun on 06/07/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Feels very good in your hand *Well built *STRONG AS H*LL *Can use 2 batteries instead of 3... 2 Is enough for anybody! *Clear lens *Good ciruits *Trustfire brand I have used it a lot since I received it, both indoors and outdoors. The reach is great and the ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkoti on 03/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flash light has a very very nice build quality. All the fit and finish is of the highest quality. The beam is focused and extremely bright. Very very very nice product for that price. Cons:NONE. Probably dont need all the modes it has, just High and Low p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoxfil on 03/14/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:WOW.Great light, good illumination, and build quality. Bright spot in the center is not present, it gradually becomes a flare with 3 LEDs. Consumption of 2x18650 is the most powerfull flash light what i have in my life.incredible love it. Cons:GOOD GOOD flashlight nothi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrachneos on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright flashlight for the money. Very solid and durable. Lots of useful modes to use. Could be used as a blunt force weapon given its weight. Cons:Too bulky to carry around all the time. Need to keep it in a backpack. Tried using it in a flashlight holder in a bike... Read more

0 0
  • posted byl4hti on 01/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very cheap. The brightest flashlight i own. Good quality and finish. No scratches or anything like that. The threads are well machined. Not too heavy. Cons:The batteries shake inside the light a bit, but not too much. The power button could be in better position near the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byravelasalle on 12/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:for a China Product, this is actually quite good. The built is good. The brightness is good. Not really 3800lm as it says, but doesnt matter, its really bright! Comes with a 2 piece detachable extension tube with O-rings on the connecting thread. It has a good feel on t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikne5 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:THIS IS AMAZING! extremely bright light! Beats up my friend's ledLenser lamps. Color of the light is really good. I will use this lamp to gig fishing. I'ts light to carry and it wont heat really bad. On/Off switch works nice and feels good. Easy to use differe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byturistauk on 07/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really brigth, perfect for people who use flashlight in large and dark places (I bought it for using in forest at night). Also could be used for self-defense. Few functions and two sizes (with two or three batteries) available. Cons:Missing waterproof or water... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysadgoat on 06/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This flash light has a very very nice build quality. All the fit and finish is of the highest quality. The beam is focused and extremely bright. I would not recommend shining it in anyone's eyes. Battery life is surprisingly better than I had expected. Cons:Th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections