DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode 900LM Memory White LED Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Muitos Watts para sua aventura!!! we can say that this flashlight for t Summarizing overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMadMustang on 11/25/2014

Pros: ergonomica e de otima luminosidade, consumo na medida para boa duração de baterias Contras: Esporadicamente ela muda o nivel de intensidade da luminosidade, (provavelmente mal contato) De maneira geral otima lanterna com opção de reposição do led. Não deixe de adicionar no carrinho em sua proxima ... Read more

Impression:Muitos Watts para sua aventura!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byaslanbaliev on 11/18/2014

So, I decided to write my first review. When ordering this lamp for about 21 dollars (ordered 1 piece) I wasn't expecting much quality. How nice that DH again deceived my expectations)) Flashlight TrustFire 168A-T6 come in a standard white box and nubbly bag. The lantern was more than I expected. Large ... Read more

overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode

Impression:overview of honora TrustFire 168A-T6 5-Mode,Summarizing, we can say that this flashlight for t;

0 0 0

• posted bythepeck on 04/13/2014

very impressive, it is a little big but that is to be expected for the intensity of light it puts out. Feels good in your hand. Doesn't get hot Doesn't come with a pouch. I made one form and old car seat belt. Pretty big but that's to be expected I'm delighted with this torch and look forward to trying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiixextreme on 02/28/2014

Very powerful flashlight, although uses only one chip T6. The actual value is approximately 800lm is not a problem to be compared with professional flashlights. High quality design. With Trustfire 3000mA Li-on barerries shine lasts a long time. I do not know if I should be considered a disadvantage, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by2004 on 12/21/2013

Very bright light, good color output and a very long throw. Good build quality even in time no wear on any part. Water proof with good o rings. Clicky on the rear with all the usefull programs you need. No con's at all. If than only the spot it will throw its very narrow. Not handy to use for nearby ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySimi33 on 11/19/2013

High brightness. LED chip with the best efficiency. The body is made from aluminum. Reflector lamp is made of polished aluminum. Coverslip this from glass. All bolted connections are sealed with rubber O-rings. Perfect eloxal coating. Sealed switch. High-capacity battery. Memory of mode operation. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKensasaki on 10/23/2013

Very deep reflector because it is installed, the light will reach farther. Since using the SMO, the light will be concentrated in the center. It will be able to obtain a light spot considerably. When I light outdoors at night, It is fun. Is also easy to use, mode memory because with. Nothing in particular.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxegahance on 10/08/2013

This has a very solid build quality and doesn't feel like it's going to break if it gets knocked around a bit. The beam is very bright and has a good spread, yet the flashlight is still quite compact. None. This is about as good as it gets for power versus size. Higher output models typically require ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygasbag11 on 01/17/2013

If your'e looking for a light that has a ton of throw,(long distance), this is the one. I'm not able to get out and try it at night, but comparing it to some of my other lights, which are really good throwers, (even a recoil thrower), this one easily tops them all. It has good, useable spill light ( ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bysluggrits on 01/05/2013

Great flashlight for the price. It has a large reflector assembly that makes it have a very tight spot size and long throw distance. Well built and good looking. Does not get hot after running for a while. The first day I had it, there was a slight flicker every second on high beam. It went away (maybe ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections