DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire 168A-T6 XM-L T6 5-Mode 900LM Memory White LED Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (1 x 18650)
  • 5 star 10 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bythepeck on 04/13/2014

very impressive, it is a little big but that is to be expected for the intensity of light it puts out. Feels good in your hand. Doesn't get hot Doesn't come with a pouch. I made one form and old car seat belt. Pretty big but that's to be expected I'm delighted with this torch and look forward to trying is as a bike light when the nights get dark again.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiixextreme on 02/28/2014

Very powerful flashlight, although uses only one chip T6. The actual value is approximately 800lm is not a problem to be compared with professional flashlights. High quality design. With Trustfire 3000mA Li-on barerries shine lasts a long time. I do not know if I should be considered a disadvantage, but the shape of the reflector and projection light ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by2004 on 12/21/2013

Very bright light, good color output and a very long throw. Good build quality even in time no wear on any part. Water proof with good o rings. Clicky on the rear with all the usefull programs you need. No con's at all. If than only the spot it will throw its very narrow. Not handy to use for nearby light. I can not find any thing bad on this light.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimi33 on 11/19/2013

High brightness. LED chip with the best efficiency. The body is made from aluminum. Reflector lamp is made of polished aluminum. Coverslip this from glass. All bolted connections are sealed with rubber O-rings. Perfect eloxal coating. Sealed switch. High-capacity battery. Memory of mode operation. The lamp is heavy because it is made ??entirely of metal.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKensasaki on 10/23/2013

Very deep reflector because it is installed, the light will reach farther. Since using the SMO, the light will be concentrated in the center. It will be able to obtain a light spot considerably. When I light outdoors at night, It is fun. Is also easy to use, mode memory because with. Nothing in particular. NO problem threaded portion of the tail cap.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxegahance on 10/08/2013

This has a very solid build quality and doesn't feel like it's going to break if it gets knocked around a bit. The beam is very bright and has a good spread, yet the flashlight is still quite compact. None. This is about as good as it gets for power versus size. Higher output models typically require a longer handle and additional battery. I think about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygasbag11 on 01/17/2013

If your'e looking for a light that has a ton of throw,(long distance), this is the one. I'm not able to get out and try it at night, but comparing it to some of my other lights, which are really good throwers, (even a recoil thrower), this one easily tops them all. It has good, useable spill light ( for up close). Very well made, withvery nice finish.... Read more

4 0
  • posted bysluggrits on 01/05/2013

Great flashlight for the price. It has a large reflector assembly that makes it have a very tight spot size and long throw distance. Well built and good looking. Does not get hot after running for a while. The first day I had it, there was a slight flicker every second on high beam. It went away (maybe was battery-related)? If you're looking for something ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byOdorlessCurves on 12/21/2012

Quite compact flashlight with really good build quality. Expert thrower for its size, because it has wide and very deep reflector. Highly recommended for people looking for budget searchlight with extremely concentrated hotspot. Have owned these before and can say that they last long without any problems. For this price.... none! Would be nice if this ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byMartino14 on 06/18/2012

I like that the battery has a memory. It contains 5 modes and each is important for me. Power consumption is as follows: 1.) A full 0.72A 2.) mid 0.36A and 3.) low 0.08A 4) strobe 5) SOS. The flashlight is an aluminum, does not heat at all to the full mode. Battery life on full mode is approximately two hours (18650 Trust Fire 2400 black / red). I am ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections