DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire XPG R5 1-Mode 450-Lumen Smooth Aluminum Drop-in Module
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byliposuce on 05/04/2014

Easy to fit, great light, strong construction, flexibility for non-continuous voltage 5-7v on shimano dyn-hub. Although I did not used the full capacity (approx 700 mah at 6V) light is bright enough at low speed and don't get burned at higher speed. Not so far, I know the specifications required for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalaskanalain on 12/26/2013

Rated to 18 volts which makes for versatility and can use 2x cr123's I am very impressed with this. It is bright and has no rings or artifacts (or very little). I like the smooth reflector. I doubt you would be disappointed if you purchase this. Beam size seems just right. Small LED and seems to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalaskanalain on 12/26/2013

I am very impressed with this. It is bright and has no rings or artifacts (or very little). I like the smooth reflector. I doubt you would be disappointed if you purchase this. Beam size seems just right. Small LED and seems to use little power. a bit blue tone and not as bright as the XM-L yet costs ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBender57 on 12/16/2013

The Drop-in fits in my surefire C2 Centurion without any problems. It's not looking cheap like most other cheap Drop-ins, the brass part is really good and the reflector is very good too. Single mode only is the perfect thing for a flashlight no blinking stuff and just on or off. Best thing when it comes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirewarrior1705 on 01/19/2013

This is probably one of the best drop-in modules you can find on DX. I bough this for my SureFire Nitrolon G2 and I can't stop praising it. The brightness level is absolutely mind blowing. It may indeed have 450 lumens, as it's almost twice as bright as my 250 lumen Ultrafire WF-501B. The spring will ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections