DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-J2 910LM 4-Mode White LED Diving Flashlight w/ Strap (2 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXeqtrr on 10/15/2013

This is a great flashlight - good built, waterproof up to 50m, good looking. It is a really bright flashlight, it will make a beam up in the sky at night time, even on a clear night. If you turn in on in a dark room and point it at the ceiling, the room will be illuminated as if the main light was on.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiDmVl on 04/04/2013

Very good build quality. Good brightness, color and beam angle. Water Proof. Easy to Operate. Very good compression for more than a year of use, they have not lost their hold Properties of water from penetrating into the interior of the flashlight. Not a lot of time on one set of rechargeable batteries.... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byTrongTT on 01/02/2013

Good useful for diving and spearfishing. 100% waterproof. Spare o-rings in box. Keeps strike seawater and tropic sun. Beam powerful by day and overpowerful in night underwater . Good glass and material quality- after more then 50 dives looks like new. Steel attack tooth help stoped and fix crab or lobster ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bydstudio2 on 11/05/2012

Easy convenient flashlight, diving and spearfishing. Has a small, but very powerful light. Plenty of light for little money. Good quality. Looks very solid. In OFF mode it takes about 20mA, so, you will find it fully discharged in one week. Have not enough long body - some long protected batteries fits ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted by6746av on 11/01/2012

Very compact. Beam similar lantern Magikshain 810 ( SKU: 57113 ) Comfortable switch. Run time 90 minutes for 2.4 Ah batteries I dived with this flashlight up to 50 meters and it is not leaked Flashlight has a small length of the protected batteries. Had to install the unprotected batteries, but there ... Read more

0 0 5

• posted byAlex29051980 on 10/23/2012

100% waterproof, compact and powerful enough. Bit not comfortable switching ring. Reflector smooth, lubricated with silicone O-rings. The back cover was a bit chips. Assembled quite well. In his hand is convenient. Side illumination, compared to MJ-810, a narrow, central spot is bright, clearly expressed.... Read more

0 0 3

• posted by6746av on 10/18/2012

Good for diving Compact, powerful and easy to use Really strong light for non-canister torch. Beam brightness are the same as well-known SKU: 57113 I bought two, one immediately broken - do not on the maximum mode Repairing is unpossible The switch is poorly constructed. It is way to smooth. Should be ... Read more

Good and bad

0 0 2

• posted bylinuxslate on 09/27/2012

Very good build quality. Good brightness, color and beam angle. Water Proof. Easy to Operate. Looks Cool. Stainless steel "attack tooth head" is not symmetrical. (This can be seen if you look carefully at the width of each tooth in the nearly head-on picture). This may be on purpose, since ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypaqkiller on 09/14/2012

It has a very powerful led. I tested it on a night diving and it worked fine. The colour light was fine and very powerful. It was the most bright lamp in my diving group. They were gelous... I don´t like the Stainless steel attack tooth head. Attack? what are they talking about? Are you going to ... Read more

0 0 6

• posted bybernatcg on 08/07/2012

[en] - light is very bright - easy to use - robust build - small size (compared with old dive lights I own) - low weight [ca] - fa molta llum - fàcil d'utilitzar - construcció robusta - mida petita (comparada amb altres llanternes submergibles que he tingut) - baix pes [en] - consider to change ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections