DX » Community » Reviews » TrustFire TR-J2 XM-L T6 910LM 4-Mode White LED Diving Flashlight w/ Strap (2 x 18650)
  • 5 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXeqtrr on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great flashlight - good built, waterproof up to 50m, good looking. It is a really bright flashlight, it will make a beam up in the sky at night time, even on a clear night. If you turn in on in a dark room and point it at the ceiling, the room will be illumina... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiDmVl on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality. Good brightness, color and beam angle. Water Proof. Easy to Operate. Very good compression for more than a year of use, they have not lost their hold Properties of water from penetrating into the interior of the flashlight. Cons:Not a lot of tim... Read more

5 0
  • posted byTrongTT on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good useful for diving and spearfishing. 100% waterproof. Spare o-rings in box. Keeps strike seawater and tropic sun. Beam powerful by day and overpowerful in night underwater . Good glass and material quality- after more then 50 dives looks like new. Steel at... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydstudio2 on 11/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy convenient flashlight, diving and spearfishing. Has a small, but very powerful light. Plenty of light for little money. Good quality. Looks very solid. Cons:In OFF mode it takes about 20mA, so, you will find it fully discharged in one week. Have not enoug... Read more

3 2
  • posted by6746av on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very compact. Beam similar lantern Magikshain 810 ( SKU: 57113 ) Comfortable switch. Run time 90 minutes for 2.4 Ah batteries I dived with this flashlight up to 50 meters and it is not leaked Cons:Flashlight has a small length of the protected batteries. Had to... Read more

5 0
  • posted byAlex29051980 on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:100% waterproof, compact and powerful enough. Cons:Bit not comfortable switching ring. OtherThoughts:Reflector smooth, lubricated with silicone O-rings. The back cover was a bit chips. Assembled quite well. In his hand is convenient. Side illumination, compare... Read more

3 0
  • posted by6746av on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good for diving Compact, powerful and easy to use Really strong light for non-canister torch. Beam brightness are the same as well-known SKU: 57113 Cons:I bought two, one immediately broken - do not on the maximum mode Repairing is unpossible The switch is poorl... Read more

Good and bad
    2 0
  • posted bylinuxslate on 09/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very good build quality. Good brightness, color and beam angle. Water Proof. Easy to Operate. Looks Cool. Cons:Stainless steel "attack tooth head" is not symmetrical. (This can be seen if you look carefully at the width of each tooth in the nearly head... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypaqkiller on 09/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It has a very powerful led. I tested it on a night diving and it worked fine. The colour light was fine and very powerful. It was the most bright lamp in my diving group. They were gelous... Cons:I don´t like the Stainless steel attack tooth head. Attack? w... Read more

6 0
  • posted bybernatcg on 08/07/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:[en] - light is very bright - easy to use - robust build - small size (compared with old dive lights I own) - low weight [ca] - fa molta llum - fàcil d'utilitzar - construcció robusta - mida petita (comparada amb altres llanternes submergibles que he... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections